Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL ES TAILGATE & UPDATED-PEP RALLY THREAD, Fed EX South, Tampa takeover 2012 week 4 (PICS are UP)

SWFLSkins

I will have to see I know that lot 13 is quite a little walk from the stadium the opposite way from Al Lopez but you never know what will happen maybe we can come over anyway I will have to check with him when it gets closer :-)

• 1 month later...

Should be there with at least 5 or 6 family members. I have been to at least 8 or 9 Redskin games in Tampa over the years. These games always seem to be crazy games.The previously mentioned Allstott game,the bad snap playoff game(B. Mitch td return),the Sean Taylor ejection playoff game(he also had a fumble return td),the game where Portis fumbled like 3 times; and the Skins still had a chance to win but came up short.Then there was Campbell's first game where he over threw B. Llloyd on a long pass early in the game.The game where Alstott was stopped on the goal line was one of the craziest games I've ever seen,so many big plays and back and forth momentum swings.If memory serves me Arrington had blocked the extra point on the previous attempt but was called offsides,then they went for 2 when Alstott was stuffed. I believe L.Betts had a kickoff return for a td in that game.

Seems that Skins and Bucs games are wild wherever they're played .Was also at the game in Washington year before last when the Skins dominated the game but lost on the bad snap extra pointt attempt with little time left on a rainy day.I was also at the game in DC when Portis had that 64 yard td on his first carry as a Redskin.

I'll be there with a few others. I'm sure MonkArt will attend. Looking forward to it again as usual.

Haha, you know it redskin56! It was you and I that got this tradition started, but I'm all too happy to let SWFLSkins (Jon) lead the Setup this year, I will be absolutely contributing, my good friend Tom (jettineer, guy in wheelchair) will most likely be there too. Hope to see the regulars portisclinton (he got kicked from here I believe), Duke, Mickalino, DeanCollins, FlaSkinsFan2, NOVA2Tampa on and on, Met MTH at the HOF, look forward to meeting him again and Hap too. Here's a link to our last takeover, hard to believe it was 2007 HTTR....http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?219984-quot-ROLL-CALL-quot-Tampa-Bay-ES-RSRT-Tailgate-!!

Glad a post was made for this game because I was wondering what kind of Skins turn out we would have down here.. Moved down a few months back and was praying this game would be played here. We're coming 8 strong rocking the B&G. Looks like Al Lopez park is the spot. Put the women and children to bed because we're coming strong.

HAIL!!!!!!!

Just got off of the phone with a Buccaneers ticket rep. He said that tickets will be going on sale in mid to late July through Ticketmaster. However if you wanted to get a block of at least 10 tickets or more you can order them now. They are currently available in both endzones, as well as sections 127, 128, 143, 144, 226-231, 240-245. The per ticket prices are a little bit cheaper when 10 or more are bought, Endzones $75, LL Corners $80, Club $85. Hopefully we can get several large groups and pack the place with B&G!!

I was grief stricken that game against the Jags. I live on the other side of the river, 5 mins from the stadium. I had tickets for the game but my uncle passed away and I wound up having to go home to VA for the funeral. How ironic is it that I wound up watching the game on tv in VA when they were finally in my backyard. First Skinz game in Jax that I've missed.

Haha, you know it redskin56! It was you and I that got this tradition started, but I'm all too happy to let SWFLSkins (Jon) lead the Setup this year, I will be absolutely contributing, my good friend Tom (jettineer, guy in wheelchair) will most likely be there too. Hope to see the regulars portisclinton (he got kicked from here I believe), Duke, Mickalino, DeanCollins, FlaSkinsFan2, NOVA2Tampa on and on, Met MTH at the HOF, look forward to meeting him again and Hap too. Here's a link to our last takeover, hard to believe it was 2007 HTTR....http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?219984-quot-ROLL-CALL-quot-Tampa-Bay-ES-RSRT-Tailgate-!!

You guys are like cousins I have not seen in awhile, I miss talking about old times but will be busy having fun with ya'll this time. WE will bring the signage again, and I am counting on you guys to grab that corner we had last time. Can't wait. And we will use this thread to make our plan of attack.

• 2 weeks later...
yep,, I'm about 1 hour and 20 mins' from the Charlotte panthers,, from Winston,, still till this day, this part of NC is about 45 SKINS to say 55 percent Kitty's, FedEx SOUTH is still HERE.

CluelessDeanSPN.gif

Maybe read the OP, but hey hope to see you there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived