Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL ES TAILGATE & UPDATED-PEP RALLY THREAD, Fed EX South, Tampa takeover 2012 week 4 (PICS are UP)

SWFLSkins

I'll be there in Bucs apparel. Looking forward to welcoming you and yours to Tampa to watch the Bucs game.

We will be coming to invade your stadium again, with a hostal takeover. FedEx South will be in full effect :pfft::D:point2sky:cheers:

---------- Post added July-10th-2012 at 11:57 AM ----------

Just Think...the Tampa Fans will all love us. They will be able to watch the game on TV after we sell out our "fall/winter" home for them. Might be the 1st sell out they have had in 2-3 years. bhahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

They finally listed the dates for when the Bucs tickets go onsale: Now we need to find someway to get a presale code and then pass it around here for all that are interested

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 07/27/12 10:00 AM EDT

Member Presale

Start: Mon, 07/23/12 10:00 AM EDT

End: Thu, 07/26/12 11:59 PM EDT

Partner Presale

Start: Mon, 07/23/12 10:00 AM EDT

Facebook/Twitter/Ticketmaster Presale

Start: Thu, 07/26/12 10:00 AM EDT

Veroviper gave the password to me. I want to give him the props and honor of posting it. It worked for me. :)

---------- Post added July-23rd-2012 at 09:38 PM ----------

But it's probably best we PM the password and keep it out of the forum so it don't get in the wrong hands (caugh pittmanfor2 caugh) and the bucs are notified and it changed.

Haha

Veroviper gave the password to me. I want to give him the props and honor of posting it. It worked for me. :)

---------- Post added July-23rd-2012 at 09:38 PM ----------

But it's probably best we PM the password and keep it out of the forum so it don't get in the wrong hands (caugh pittmanfor2 caugh) and the bucs are notified and it changed.

Haha

Agreed,would appreciate the number being pm'd.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have made this trip in the past, have you ever stayed at the team hotel or know which hotel the Skins stay at in Tampa? Would love to try to get some autographs on my 'skins helmet. Went to Miami last year and got Santana, Trent, Rak, and Gano. Any help is much appreciated.

Yes sir!! Got my plane ticket!! We'll be there, all I remember about last time is not seeing Sean Taylor in warmups and then you calling me on my way home to tell me the news. Good times ahead though!!!! Hit up the tailgate!

I'll be there with another Skins fan

Archived