Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL ES TAILGATE & UPDATED-PEP RALLY THREAD, Fed EX South, Tampa takeover 2012 week 4 (PICS are UP)

SWFLSkins

Hey MTH, I will get a canopy , 10x10 and bring the frame. I have been busy and at Seaworld this past weekend so I haven't had time to update as of late. Should be able to start getting the OP put together this week. Are we calling this an official ES tailgate and are you bringing any ES swag/banners?? As for flagpoles can I use some thick PVC with eye bolts? for say a 3x5 flag?

Okay then, I'll bring the Redskins canopy top. And some flags. If I can bring the ES flag, I will.

Yes, this is an official ES Tailgate!

Haha! It will be good to see you again Mick!

As long as he is bringing a blind date Redskins fan that we can take care of. lol.

---------- Post added September-23rd-2012 at 10:00 AM ----------

Okay then, I'll bring the Redskins canopy top. And some flags. If I can bring the ES flag, I will.

Yes, this is an official ES Tailgate!

I will pick up the canopy this week and leave the generic cover at home. I am thinking of getting some pvc locally and then rigging it up to hold flags. I guess I would have to go pretty thick and run some eye hooks through it. I am thinking for a 3x5 flag or is the ES one or yours bigger than that?

With our week three game officially over, is it too early to ask for this thread to be made sticky? :)

The kids and I are sad about today's lost, but excited about our trip to Tampa next week! Hope the team gives us a win so we can be 2-2 at the end of the day next week.

The last time I was there for a tailgate it was $15 to park, but I'm bringing extra just in case they have raised the price.

Yeah, that's my thought too, been 5 years since I've been there.

The Link to the Park is in the OP. Can we get this stickied? Six days to game time.

Did you try PM to MTH for the sticky?

I may have 2 tickets together in section 134 row D behind the Skins bench w/ parking pass (Lot #14). Let me know if anyone would be interested. My buddy and I are looking to relocate to another section 135 or 136 if we can sell these. HTTR

These are no longer available; HTTR and let's get back on the winning track!!

HAIL from Lakeland, FL. Got my tix to this game before they were on sale. Sitting in nose bleeds with the Fam, but want to meet some fans, and maybe tailgate. Didn't even know this thread existed. I know... Bad Skins fan...

Let me know what needs to be done. My husband is a Baltimore native and grew up a Skins fan from WAAAAY back in the day. His first Skins game is this one. Want to show him how we do...

---------- Post added September-24th-2012 at 02:54 PM ----------

On sundays...Beer can't be purchased until noon in FL. All grocery stores and what not...

no liquor stores are usually open that day...

Okay guys and gals, kids alike we need to start getting some committments for the goodies. Burgers, Hot Dogs, the fixins?, ICE, Chicken Breasts, Sausages?? and so on, check the OP. . PM me if you need to . BTW, I am winging it with no ticket, just need one, I feel like a homeless guy with a cardboard sign. LOL>

So Mark, what goes on at these rally's, is it a gathering of just fans or do some team players and/or coaches/team brass show up? Not really sure I can make the Rally, but not quite ruling it out either.

You're asking me??? I was going to ask you...

I can bring a flag stand if we need it. Let me know.

RE food, I'll have to get back to you... it'll be something simple since I'm flying in.

Okay guys and gals, kids alike we need to start getting some committments for the goodies. Burgers, Hot Dogs, the fixins?, ICE, Chicken Breasts, Sausages?? and so on, check the OP. . PM me if you need to . BTW, I am winging it with no ticket, just need one, I feel like a homeless guy with a cardboard sign. LOL>

You might need to wrangle up another pal, but there are discount tickets available still. I found my tix yesterday. Hope everything works out for you!

You're asking me??? I was going to ask you...

I can bring a flag stand if we need it. Let me know.

RE food, I'll have to get back to you... it'll be something simple since I'm flying in.

Not the Tailgate, I was asking about the team sponsored Rally at Elmer's bar in Tampa on Saturday night TK posted about ! Figured you might know.

Hey everyone - just got off phone with Al Lopez Park - have to call back after 10 to get details on tailgating (price and time the park is opening) - will repost as soon as I have that information - Beer sales in Tampa should start at 11 am Sunday - Do we have a strong headcount on attendees yet and how many of you are from out of town thus needing someone else to bring food and such - I can bring at least 1 empty cooler (with ice for whomever needs it) and I will set up a table with utensils, plates, napkins, cups to go around - will also bring dogs, burgers, buns, condiments, chips and dip - will re-test my grill on Saturday to make sure no issues with that - just need an approx. head count and will be more then happy to share with everyone - where at park are we meeting? http://www.tampagov.net/dept_parks_and_recreation/files/lopezmap.pdf is the map so need to know where for those not arriving 1st thing in the morning to set up - was also thinking of bringing in some already made fried chicken (cold of course) and some potato and mac salads - this way we don't have to worry about cooking a lot - do we have approx. head count and please contact me direct if need be - will be back in a few hours with update on the time and $$ for parking - TTFN -

Archived