Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL ES TAILGATE & UPDATED-PEP RALLY THREAD, Fed EX South, Tampa takeover 2012 week 4 (PICS are UP)

SWFLSkins

No you are good, grills are covered by Artmonk and others I am sure. Thanks can't wait.

I bought 2 portable Grills, may need to steal an end of one of the tables to set on, but can make due with on the ground if needed. I have one spatula and one set of tongs, so if anyone has either please bring My buddy Tom bringing gas grill, if someone else can bring a grill please do so, this is getting huge!

BTW SWFLSkins, you keep saying my screen name ....ironically backwards! STOP IT! lol

I bought 2 portable Grills, may need to steal an end of one of the tables to set on, but can make due with on the ground if needed. I have one spatula and one set of tongs, so if anyone has either please bring My buddy Tom bringing gas grill, if someone else can bring a grill please do so, this is getting huge!

BTW SWFLSkins, you keep saying my screen name ....ironically backwards! STOP IT! lol

Oh man, I will bring a set of grill tools and a tongs, some seasonings/, sorry about the switchero. This is going to be fun.

Also trying to bring some tools, duct tape, bungies a made up flag pole (pvc) and string for the signs and whatnot.

Monkart, Monkart, Monkart, they say if you say it three times.....lol

I think I read beer wont be sold until later today? Cant find the post but if someone knows what time we can buy beer (Im guessing not before 9:30 which is when we will be leaving our hotel for the stadium. After the Rally, we were pumped and drank most of our captain morgan that was supposed to be for tailgating today. Looking like a long sober tailgating day lol.

I think I read beer wont be sold until later today? Cant find the post but if someone knows what time we can buy beer (Im guessing not before 9:30 which is when we will be leaving our hotel for the stadium. After the Rally, we were pumped and drank most of our captain morgan that was supposed to be for tailgating today. Looking like a long sober tailgating day lol.

No beer sales until 11 am -

yes it does - even on my side of the bay it is 11 am on Sunday - I knew i should have gotten extra, My son "might" share some of his bud light with you but you will have to take that up with him - lol - can't wait to meet ya'll and see ya in few hours!

it is almost 7:30- car is packed so time to head to the icehouse and fill up the coolers then onto breakfast and to get remaining food - everyone drive safe and see ya'll at the party!

I'm almost packed and ready to leave, I have 24 hot dogs/buns, 40 assorted snack pack chips, 96 football brownies, a dozen ears of corn w/ spray butter, three cases of soda, two chairs and the kids and I in our Redskins gear! Looking forward to a great day! HTTR!

Archived