Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL ES TAILGATE & UPDATED-PEP RALLY THREAD, Fed EX South, Tampa takeover 2012 week 4 (PICS are UP)

SWFLSkins

Excuse the humidity, does my head look small or what? Mike is a great guy, second time I met him and still he looked ready to play. Maybe wrestling is in his future>?

10-1-12jiphone021-Copy.jpg

Bruce Allen at the tailgate, said hey we got a QB now don't we? Keep up the great work Bruce and co.

10-1-12jiphone011.jpg

Tailgating with the best ESers from Florida, NY and DMV........

10-1-12jiphone046.jpg

10-1-12jiphone054.jpg

10-1-12jiphone079.jpg

MTH and Pete heading to the game....I mean FedExField South.....

10-1-12jiphone095.jpg

View from my seat, 2nd row, 10 yard line, scene of the winning drive.....special thanks to RedskinDan for the tip, can't thank you enough.

10-1-12jiphone118.jpg

10-1-12jiphone107.jpg

And last but certainly not least, MonkArt, hats off again for grabbing a great spot, kinda sad they changed things around as they did, but it was a great time and great to see you and Tom the Bucs fan. The only thing that sucked more than the Bucs was the Buc techno music at the end of the park.

10-1-12jiphone065.jpg

Hail to FedExField South, and all the ESers who cheered on the team to victory, btw I saw Bucs fans leaving early thinking victory was theirs.

Good pics, but how did the "Cam Newton Panther Fan" get in the pictures?

She paid the cover?

On the menu was a cedar plank salmon and asparagus. MMM, good.

10-1-12jiphone057.jpg

A Redskin fan walked by with a Cowboy fan and then this fan came right by him and came and hung with us. Don't remember name of the guy, but he was really cool and his timing impeccable

. 10-1-12jiphone067.jpg

The Big Nasty showed up and visited with the Hogettes and was a really good sport.

10-1-12jiphone072.jpg

Archived