Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Nats Thread (old thread link inside, too many load issues)

hunterx

A couple people were saying he needs to not swing at the first pitch as much, which I would agree with if it weren't for the fact that it's working. :ols:

Yeah...and he just hit that tater on the 3rd pitch.

Lidge on to close it out.

Scratch that...Lidge on to BLOW the lead.

A couple people were saying he needs to not swing at the first pitch as much, which I would agree with if it weren't for the fact that it's working. :ols:

I wish other guys would swing earlier. Most times you're only going to get one great pitch to hit per at bat. I swear many of our hitters pass on that pitch every single time they're up. I think it's a big reason Zimmerman has struggled. He's being too patient.

I wish other guys would swing earlier. Most times you're only going to get one great pitch to hit per at bat. I swear many of our hitters pass on that pitch every single time they're up. I think it's a big reason Zimmerman has struggled. He's being too patient.

Yeah, it's a fine line. Werth has done a good job of being patient this year. He was patient last year, but never got untracked. Desi has improved his eye. He's not swinging at nearly as many bad pitches as he did last year.

Espi, well that's a different story. He looks lost at the plate. I won't be surprised if Lombo starts at 2nd the 1st game in SD.

Archived