Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Note to Self" thread

AsburySkinsFan

Ok, from time to time I do some things that are borderline stupid that push the boundaries of what should probably pass for common sense but apparently didn't register on my radar until after I did them and am now paying for in one way or another. After such incidences I like to make a "Note to Self"...if you have any that you'd like to contribute feel free, or else you can just laugh at my follies.

Today's "Note to Self": Never consume an entire pot of coffee without eating any food. At this point I'm trying to figure out why the world is moving so slowly.

Douchestain. ;) You know what I meant. I don't feel like the story has to be told every time. :ols:

Note to self: When commenting on anything, check to see if China is online, and if he is, be ridiculously overly-explicit. :D

---------- Post added April-16th-2012 at 02:20 PM ----------

Mine was a recent experience....Remember to use the attachment for the MANDOLIN slicer so you don't slice off a good chunk of your thumb.....

Why were you slicing mandolins to start with? :whoknows:

Mine was a recent experience....Remember to use the attachment for the MANDOLIN slicer so you don't slice off a good chunk of your thumb.....

Why were you slicing a mandolin?

---------- Post added April-16th-2012 at 02:53 PM ----------

Why were you slicing a mandolin?

Note to self: read all the posts before being a smartass. Someone will always beat you to it.

Archived