Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Danny...Did you see what the KC Chiefs are doing for their Season Ticket Holders?

SonnyandSam

The KC Chiefs are celebrating their 50th Anniversary and one of the things they are doing for their season ticket holders is provide them with one personalized Nike Limited KC Chief jersey per season ticket account.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/CHIEFS-GIFT-ALL-SEASON-TICKET-ACCOUNT-HOLDERS-PERSONALIZED-NIKE-JERSEY/29741347-f9fb-47b1-860b-2b0e94672150

Danny, its the Redskins 80th anniversary coming up. Don't you think a shiny new Redskins jersey for each season ticket holder account would be a pretty special way to reward your fans? Come on Danny.....you know you have to buy my affection....:ols: RG3 is just not enough.

Think of all the Robert Griffin III #10 jerseys in the stadium at one time!!!!

Trent Green jerseys for every season ticket holder? Maybe the Skins could get Deion, McNabb or Haynesworth jerseys? Zing.

Funny you say that as Sports Authority has a whole bunch of McNabb and Haynesworth jerseys for like 5 dollars. I wouldn't even take one for free.

Imagine supporting ALL the season ticket holders in the Washington Metro Area, this isn't Kansas. This is the capital of the free world, there is no way the Redskins could afford to give thousands of jerseys away on a whim (I don't know how many season ticket holders we have, but I know its probably top 10 AT LEAST in NFL).

Kansas City can afford to do this, because well, they are based in Kansas. There is a reason you don't see the Redskins, Giants, Cowboys, Steelers, etc. doing this.

Speaking of jerseys this does not look good for Cooley or Moss

Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 Product(s): Sort By: Price Range Price (Highest to Lowest) Price (Lowest to Highest) Page: 1

HOME REPLICA LaRON LANDRY JERSEY

Original: $85.00

Sale: $29.95

HOME REPLICA CHRIS COOLEY JERSEY

HOME REPLICA SANTANA MOSS JERSEY

HOME REPLICA ALBERT HAYNESWORTH JERSEY

Sale: $9.95

Imagine supporting ALL the season ticket holders in the Washington Metro Area, this isn't Kansas. This is the capital of the free world, there is no way the Redskins could afford to give thousands of jerseys away on a whim (I don't know how many season ticket holders we have, but I know its probably top 10 AT LEAST in NFL).

Kansas City can afford to do this, because well, they are based in Kansas. There is a reason you don't see the Redskins, Giants, Cowboys, Steelers, etc. doing this.

Sorry, but this is probably all wrong. The Chiefs have one of the most loyal fanbases in the NFL and their stadium is actually a decent size, in the top 5 of the NFL. They always rank in the top tier of attendence and have had very long sell-out streaks. No way to know if they're all season ticket holders, but I"m sure most are.

Dan Snyder can definitly afford a Jersey for each STH and you're kidding yourself if you think not. He just wont throw away $3M unless he feels like he has too... would be nice though!

And they're actually based in Missouri...:pfft:

Funny you say that as Sports Authority has a whole bunch of McNabb and Haynesworth jerseys for like 5 dollars. I wouldn't even take one for free.

Eh...they could always be used if you happen to run out of Charmin and need something quick.

I saw this and thought the same. Would be a great idea to get a free new Nike RGIII jersey for my money well spent (tik holder for the past 10 or so yrs). Would def be a tastey bone to the financial supporters of the team. Still gotta say I love that the tik prices haven't increased over the past few yrears.

Do they get a paper bag to go with their custom jerseys? We get Rg3 that's a much better gift to the fans.

I'm pretty sure they've won a few more games in most of the past few seasons than the Redskins so why the bag?

---------- Post added April-15th-2012 at 03:02 PM ----------

Still gotta say I love that the tik prices haven't increased over the past few yrears.

Kinda hard to increase prices when you can't even sell them due to consistent losing. The last semi decent season I'm pretty sure the ticket prices were increased a ****load (after 2005). Imagine if the Skins actually win the division or get to the NFCCG or something.

Speaking of jerseys this does not look good for Cooley or Moss

Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 Product(s): Sort By: Price Range Price (Highest to Lowest) Price (Lowest to Highest) Page: 1

HOME REPLICA LaRON LANDRY JERSEY

HOME REPLICA CHRIS COOLEY JERSEY

HOME REPLICA SANTANA MOSS JERSEY

HOME REPLICA ALBERT HAYNESWORTH JERSEY

Sale: $9.95

I'm pretty sure Shanahan doesn't notify the sales department of his offseason roster plans lol...

Archived