Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Danny...Did you see what the KC Chiefs are doing for their Season Ticket Holders?

SonnyandSam

I think it's possible we may receive 1 free jersey (RGIII). However, the jersey itself will be covered in small advertisements - much like a nascar car. The biggest patch of advertisement obviously being for redskins premium seats.

Pretty sure that *NEW* season ticket holders will get a free RG3 (assuming we draft him) jersey. My dad bought season tix a few weeks ago and this is what we were told. Though they may try to back their way out of that somehow...that wouldn't suprise me.

Pretty sure that *NEW* season ticket holders will get a free RG3 (assuming we draft him) jersey. My dad bought season tix a few weeks ago and this is what we were told. Though they may try to back their way out of that somehow...that wouldn't suprise me.

I bet the Toof Fairy still comes to your house too...

Speaking of jerseys this does not look good for Cooley or Moss

Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 Product(s): Sort By: Price Range Price (Highest to Lowest) Price (Lowest to Highest) Page: 1

HOME REPLICA LaRON LANDRY JERSEY

Original: $85.00

Sale: $29.95

HOME REPLICA CHRIS COOLEY JERSEY

HOME REPLICA SANTANA MOSS JERSEY

HOME REPLICA ALBERT HAYNESWORTH JERSEY

Sale: $9.95

The home replica Albert Haynesworth jersey is in the same condition as his game used, game worn jerseys. I cant believe that they are on sale as they are a safety risk to the buyer. The $9.95 cost should be to pay for a stitched warning label that advises purchasers that they buy this item at the risk of losing friends and being egged.

Yep, I'm new this year and we get a free replica of our first-round pick.

And to whoever is saying that we couldn't afford to do this: It's a little early to be hitting the bottle, isn't it? We're a BILLION-DOLLAR franchise. BILLION. You see those jerseys being sold for $10? They're STILL making a profit off of them because the profit margin on clothing is astronomical. Plus there's only, what? 80K or so seats left? Most accounts own two or more seats, so that's less than 40,000 jerseys.

Yes, we could afford to do this. Hell, the Dolphins could do it.

Funny you say that as Sports Authority has a whole bunch of McNabb and Haynesworth jerseys for like 5 dollars. I wouldn't even take one for free.

I saw that as well. I was thinking about buying a Haynesworth jersey and wearing it to the Bay Sox game on 8/5 when Vinny Cerrato is going to do the charity dunk tank.

Speaking of jerseys this does not look good for Cooley or Moss

Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 Product(s): Sort By: Price Range Price (Highest to Lowest) Price (Lowest to Highest) Page: 1

HOME REPLICA LaRON LANDRY JERSEY

HOME REPLICA CHRIS COOLEY JERSEY

HOME REPLICA SANTANA MOSS JERSEY

HOME REPLICA ALBERT HAYNESWORTH JERSEY

Sale: $9.95

All Reebok jerseys. They need to get rid of these to make way for Nike. The price of a jersey means nothing to the future of the roster.

Example: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?302716-Shop.Redskins.com-Adam-Archuletta-Jersey-for-79.99

My mom became a new season ticket holder 3 years ago and they gave her a jersey, but sent a men's Cooley instead of a woman's size. She gave me the men's and she called and told them they sent the wrong one and she could send it back if they wanted and they said keep it and they sent her another in a woman's size.

Also, the Reebok jerseys are on sale because Nike is coming in. Jersey sales have nothing to do with the roster.

Archived