Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KWTX.com: Mr. Griffin Goes To Washington

DubMoney

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Mr_Griffin_Goes_To_Washington_146722705.html

Mr. Griffin Goes To Washington

WACO (April 9, 2012)—Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III flew to Washington Monday to meet with members of the Redskins staff including coaches and team management.

The meetings are expected to take several days.

It’s the first time Griffin has visited with members of the Redskins organization in Washington.

*click link for more*

peter_griffin_football-1109.jpg

---------- Post added April-10th-2012 at 05:43 AM ----------

I don't think he is trying to spam peeps. I just think he doesn't know how to format or whatever. I appreciated the article and video. :D

He may have just copied the text from the article page and ended up copying a link to an ad as well...I've done that before :yes:. But I also saw it and removed it before posting lol...

*EDIT: Nope, that can't be it lol...I just copied and pasted the text from the article and no link to an ad appeared...

Ha I loved the PFT link (comment section) where Stupid Raiders Fan says and the Redskins have officially changed their Facebook status to 'In A Relationship'. :hysterical:

All things point to Robert Griffin... Irsay tweets not withstanding....

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

Busy day for QBs: Robert Griffin III is in Washington visiting with Redskins. Andrew Luck is in Indianapolis visiting with Colts.

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

Stanford QB Andrew Luck is scheduled to leave Indianapolis today to fly to Washington to meet with the Redskins.

So RG3 punk'ed Irsay, nice.

Why does this get its own thread? Thought anything RG3 went here.
I got banned for three days for posting a RGIII thread. I'm still hot about that. How does this guy get two pages and no ban? Equal justice for all mods!

Perhaps maybe you two should read my response above again. I explained why I was leaving it open at the time. I'm hardly a control freak,but when a mod leaves something open and you're unsure of why,the best thing is to understand you may be missing something,(that is if it isn't explained already). The next best thing is to try a pm. The member who started the thread noticed the changes and said thanks. :) Get where I'm going here? Sigh. NOtoDC,the last thing you do is openly whine about your thread in one like this one and then declare injustice. You certainly may want to keep in mind that what you're discussing was,and is,completely different than this one. Recommendation. Don't whine again. As it is,Rule 18 is something you may want to review.

Now all that said,I will now go in to the second reason why I left it open,(work kept me away so I wasn't able to respond at the time). No doubt that there will be new members joining the site along with those who already have. Such as the member who started this thread. To DUbMoney and other new members. The second thing to keep in mind here is Rule 7. There is currently an everything RG3 thread on the front page. It rarely drifts below 1/2 way down. Between tags,the two different search feature available,and a brief scan of the first two pages of the main forum,you should be able to comply with that rule. Keep that in mind too and you may want to re-read the rules just to make sure. They do have some "how to" instructions in there. Thanks for trying in the OP.

With that,the thread is now closed,(a sure fire way to get people to read the thread. :) ).

Archived