Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday Sean!

joeknows

Came back from a night out of drinking with friends, checked my Facebook only to see it was a friends birthday today and the date April 1st had me thinking, it's someone else's birthday today... Just couldn't figure it out, until I read this post. Somehow, your still on our minds, happy bday Meast!

Came back from a night out of drinking with friends, checked my Facebook only to see it was a friends birthday today and the date April 1st had me thinking, it's someone else's birthday today... Just couldn't figure it out, until I read this post. Somehow, your still on our minds, happy bday Meast!

It is my daughter " Taylor" s birthday as well she is 14.... do the math ...nothing but coincidence...

You know, I look at threads like this, and wonder if there truly has been another Redskin player who touched so many and is so fondly remembered after he's no longer here. (In this case tragically so.). Amazing to think of that impact on so many in such a short space of time.

Arguably the most popular player this franchise has ever had. And boy have we had some.

Hail.

Archived