Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Schefter & PFT: NFL salary cap debacle continues---updates include NFLPA filing collusion lawsuits---links and discussion current--MET

sableholic

IF this happens, it will seriously push me to the point of wondering why I care about the NFL anymore. I waited for how long to get a franchise QB? Now that we have one, we are going to rely on FA to help get him some help. Now they are screwing us over the only way that they can. I'm blown away that a franchise can possibly have so much bad luck. Sometimes I wonder if its even bad luck.

I heard 18mil being thrown around. That's ridiculous. Was there a rule that said we couldn't do that? I don't see how they can take that if there's nothing saying you can't.

If it is 18 million that really screws us over who knows if we were -18mil in the first place maybe they wouldent have moved up to take rg3

Time to get the lawyers on the phone for an appeal. That is total crap and although a "directive" may have been sent out, if it wasn't specifically in in the previous contract (which outlines the terms of the uncapped year) and I am sure that said directive doesn't outline specific punishments/ramifications, then I think Goodell is SOL!!!!!!!!!!!

i think this is the only time i want danny and jerah to get together and assmeple a billion dollar team of lawyers to fight this bull****. isnt there a statute of limitations on this. Any lawyers on this sit to help out

Would need to see the document... it shouldn't be hard to decipher and it should be even esier to find an out... but if the NFL did it... there's probably no way out.

Archived