Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carriker says he could take Dirty 30 in a bar fight!

UKskins

I'm confused. Who is the ashE negro? :-)
Ash is my boy that I posed the question to initially. He doesnt follow NFL so I had to help him out - hence the inclusion of Laron pic (Carriker's pic is in his profile so didn't need linking)

OK - For the record, I initially said Landry would take it (seems like I was on my own on that train) so Im going to hop the bandwagon for Carriker - Just read an interview with him here: http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Carriker-Strengthening-the-Core-Is-Essential/578655f2-5838-4ad0-80e7-b2ca3cd65174?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter about how he works out and stuff.

Some excerpts:

"Here in Washington, I’ve been lobbying for 175 on the dumbbells because we only go up to 165. Our strength coaches told me that if I can do 165 10 times, then they’ll get me 170 and 175. So I came in and told them, ‘I’m going to do it.’ And I did 10 and just dropped the dumbbells on the floor, so now they have to order them.”
When I was in St. Louis, they picked up a whole bunch of heavy dumbbells just for me that was kind of my section, from the 150s to the 180s.

I gotta go with Carriker. Landry would probably have bad technique.

Yeah Landry would miss. He would go for the knockout punch and whiff just like he does when he tries to tackle.

Really? Mine's on the more drunk one.

nah, you can trick a drunk, plus they're a lot clumsier. I've worked security at bars before in my youth. Drunks, though they can take a lot more pain, aren't that coordinated.

Not trying to make this thread serious, but I think one thing that is lost in RG3maina, and the never ending argument about whether or not to re-sign Landry is Big Poppa Pump here. I surely hope that the Redskins offer him a fair deal and keep him (unless he gets some huge FA offer). He's a solid 3-4 DE, knows the system, and seems like a good team player. I know that Jarvis Jenkins looks like a future beast, but he's coming off of an ACL, and has still never played a down in the NFL, so he's somewhat of a risk to say we can let Carriker walk because we have him. I say you give Carriker a three year deal at his current market value, which can't be but so high for a non-pass rushing DE. You need at least 4 starting caliber linemen anyways, and it will give Jenkins time to heal and get acclimated to the NFL.

Not trying to make this thread serious, but I think one thing that is lost in RG3maina, and the never ending argument about whether or not to re-sign Landry is Big Poppa Pump here. I surely hope that the Redskins offer him a fair deal and keep him (unless he gets some huge FA offer). He's a solid 3-4 DE, knows the system, and seems like a good team player. I know that Jarvis Jenkins looks like a future beast, but he's coming off of an ACL, and has still never played a down in the NFL, so he's somewhat of a risk to say we can let Carriker walk because we have him. I say you give Carriker a three year deal at his current market value, which can't be but so high for a non-pass rushing DE. You need at least 4 starting caliber linemen anyways, and it will give Jenkins time to heal and get acclimated to the NFL.

totally agree. Get him signed up.

Carriker is ugly and has a manly voice. I could totally buy him as a serial killer on his off days. Landry would probably worry about breaking his manicured nails or something.

Interesting. Wouldn't the quirky, quiet, misunderstood guy with the monkey and the facial piercing be the one you might peg as a potential serial killer? Not the normal, rugged, "manly" guy. If you had to choose, of course. I'm not judging. :ols:

Carriker is ugly and has a manly voice. I could totally buy him as a serial killer on his off days. Landry would probably worry about breaking his manicured nails or something.

Borderline insane, playfully overenthusiastic lumberjack? Maybe. Serial killer? Nah.

Most serial killers (as far as I know) aren't that big, and normally don't have overly large frames. If most of them passed you on the street, you wouldn't even give them a second glance, unlesss they have that whole Manson beard thing going on.

My advice to him would be to hit up Landry when he's on the downside of his roid cycle. I don't think even the Incredible Hulk could take on Landry when he's hitting the roids hard/full bore.

Archived