Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carriker says he could take Dirty 30 in a bar fight!

UKskins

So it looks like an arm wrestle could be on the cards:

Me:

@MrLandry30 - How about recording an arm wrestle for the @BigPoppaPump94 blog? #Mos****chedVideoInHistory #Laroning

Carriker:

@tom_blazak @MrLandry30 I'm up for it

Im just wondering where they're going to find a table big enough to fit their giant arms on.

Landry would beat Carriker back into the bad health he's had most of his career. Carriker would be the one guy he wouldn't have to wrap up. Knock Carriker onto the fat wallet he got from stealing money from the Rams all those years and its over.

Laroning, great upper body and i know he has a damaged achilles but does he weak lower body is this why he stays injured his he more concerned about his arms and chest. does he have any flexibilty. i would like to now his 40 time when he came in the league to what it is before the injury and what it is now. Ed reed does it without al that buk!!!!

---------- Post added March-4th-2012 at 12:09 AM ----------

Laroning, great upper body and i know he has a damaged achilles but does he weak lower body is this why he stays injured his he more concerned about his arms and chest. does he have any flexibilty. i would like to now his 40 time when he came in the league to what it is before the injury and what it is now. Ed reed does it without al that buk!!!!

Archived