Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLVI New England Patriots 17 vs New York Giants 21 (GIANTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!)

CrypticVillain

I know that this has been brought up, but can you imagine how history will remember this Giants team if they win again? They will basically be the only thing standing between BB and being the unquestioned best coach of all time. He would have 5 championships including an undefeated season without the Coughlin's Giants. Amazing.

If your stupid team had have won, I'd be rooting for them or the Niners. :mad: Way to screw the SB up. I had you and the Pats in it from day one.:( Now I'm forced to root for NE.

We as a team came to the decision that we wanted Nick Collins to be a part of any Super Bowl we win, so we're waiting 'til next year.

Holy ****. A game day thread started 5 days before the game? Really. Goodness but you boys are competitive/obsessive about your threads. ;)

The above statement brought to you by the "Sick of the hype starting way too early these days" club. :silly:

Should. Should be a good game.

Holy ****. A game day thread started 5 days before the game? Really. Goodness but you boys are competitive/obsessive about your threads. ;)

The above statement brought to you by the "Sick of the hype starting way too early these days" club. :silly:

Wait until the Redskins get in one of these days hopefully. I figure the gameday thread will be created the minute after we won the NFC Championship game.

My final prediction:

Giants 24- Eli marches them on a last minute drive to win the game.

Pats 20

MVP- Eli Manning

Come on PCS, it is the biggest game of the year. :ols: I wanted to just say something about Gronk, but I couldn't find any thread about it. My point was for this to be the discussion thread about the game.

I changed the title again. :doh: .... :ols:

What I want: Meteor 1, Lucas Oil Stadium 0.

What I expect: Patriots win, 38-16, as the Giants D-line gets run over.

What would be embarrassing: Gostkowski shanks the tying field goal, Giants win 17-14, the camera catches Adam Vinatieri laughing inside Irsay's luxury box.

Wait until the Redskins get in one of these days hopefully. I figure the gameday thread will be created the minute after we won the NFC Championship game.

Not even. It'll start the moment we get an insurmountable lead, whenever that would be (1:15 to go, kick a FG to go up 17).

It'll be me starting it.

This game is going to depend on how the refs call it.

If this is a swallow the whistle and let them play, refed game the Pats win.

They can minimize the advantages that the Giants have on the DL (hold Tuck, Paul, etc.) and at the WR (lot's of grabbing and clutching by the DBs) if the refs will allow them to.

I think the Pats will come out pretty quickly and try and establish that they are going to be "physical" (i.e. hold) in the secondary.

I think if there isn't a defensive holding call or pass interference call on a DB or an offensive holding call on an OL in the first 4 minutes of the game, the Pats win.

Otherwise, I think the Giants will win.

Even though I don't frink, I walways njoy theeesses dsrinkinggames/ THey ar e funnnty

Funny Commercial = 2 Drinks or Shot

Bad Commercial = Shot of warm, well quality tequila

If you're drinking a beer and a commercial comes on for that brand of beer = Chug entire beer before commercial ends

Touchdown = 1 Drink or Shot

Field Goal = 1 Drink or Shot

Mention of AFC championship game/ Billy Cundiff’s field goal = 1 Drink or Shot (double if Ravens fan)

Mention of Osi Umenyiora missing the mandatory Super Bowl media day = 1 Drink or Shot

Mention of Rob Gronkowski’s ankle injury = 1 Drink or Shot

Mention of Peyton or Archie Manning = 1 Drink or Shot

Mention of Tim Tebow = 1 Drink or Shot

Mention or Video Footage of David Tyree = 1 Drink or Shot

Pass over 30 yards/ Run over 20 yards = 1 Drink or Shot

Mention of game being a rematch of 2007 Super Bowl = 2 Drinks or Shots

Mention of Boston vs. New York Rivalry = 2 Drinks or Shots

Gisele Bundchen is shown on screen = 2 Drinks or Shots

Onside Kick = 2 Drinks or Shots

Interception = 2 Drinks or Shots

Sack = 2 Drinks or Shots

Player waves to camera and says “Hi Mom” = 2 Drinks or Shots

Fat Player Interception = Finish your drink

Ochocinco catches a pass = Finish your drink

Missed Field Goal = Finish your drink

Player other than quarterback is named MVP = Finish your drink

Ochocinco catches Touchdown pass = Shotgun 3 beers or 4 Shots

http://www.brobible.com/bronews/story/super-bowl-drinking-game-2012

At least he didn't ***** and moan about which TEAM he'd play for like Eli.

True :), but you are comparing a 6th round #199th pick to a 1st round top 5 pick, I don't think Brady had any leverage to moan. Eli did it once and moved on, Brady keeps on whining on the field and in the medias year in year out, at least there is no Eli rule when a QB uses the refs to make the call. Last but not least I can't stand cheaters who get caught red handed, I guess McDaniels was hired in a hurry to bring back the cams before SB ;). Not trying to convince anyone here, just telling my feelings, as I do understand people who don't want the Giants to win (division rivals which might get one more SB than us, etc...).

My only concern is about the refs, patriots are putting the pressure on them, this one for Myra, this one to get rid of the cheating stain, this one to cement Bellicheat legacy.

Bet a SB pregame show is going on now. They start at like noon and do 6 straight hours of coverage. How many times can you rehash the same themes over and over and over again

At max make it 2 hours, but 6 hours? Come on

How dare you, sir! Super Bowl Day is a distinguished traditional American holiday!

Archived