Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Fletcher's twitter - Pro Bowl practice gloves. Like or dislike? **UPDATED** Post 46 has uniform pic

c4man5282

I didn't even know that he made it in the pro bowl. Thought he got snobbed again with just an alternate spot, even though he lead the NFL in tackles. I now see that Urlacher dropped out because of a knee injury. I think the gloves are a statement that he wants to be re-signed.

I didn't even know that he made it in the pro bowl. Thought he got snobbed again with just an alternate spot, even though he lead the NFL in tackles. I now see that Urlacher dropped out because of a knee injury. I think the gloves are a statement that he wants to be re-signed.

...how about Abby? Did you know she also made the Pro Bowl?

Every player at the Pro Bowl has the kinds of gloves. Its not like his are personally made.

Can't wait to see the sideline gear this year, I've always wished Nike would take over......

---------- Post added January-27th-2012 at 08:53 AM ----------

It was more of a statement when London said he wants to re-sign.

Archived