Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bachelor

MissU28

HELL YES I watch that garbage!!!

I made my mom start watching it too so I can call her on my long inspection drives and we can rehash episodes, consistent displays of crazy ass behavior, how girls can say they've fallen in love with a dude after 1 ****tail party, etc.

Courtney is a total witch. But they're setting her up to go down, and go down hard. Obviously she's this season's villian: "I almost just want to rip her head off, and verbally assault her." HAHA, who says that crap? Yeah, real good wife material right there.

I like Kaci B. She seems very kind and genuine. She's my pick.

I'm watching tonight's episode now and am so jealous of the dates: seriously, fly fishing and riding horses through Utah? AWESOME!

Oh yeah, and riddle me this, how does a girl who's working on her PhD let this dumbass model chick get under her skin??? Seriously, you're smart enough to be getting a good eduation, have some respect for yourself honey.

Fess up....who here watches The Bachelor?

What do you think of some of these girls?

I cannot STAND Courtney. Her mouth bugs the hell out of me.

Those of you who watch it, (and I know some of you do), let me know your thoughts.

I watched about 30 minutes of it last week because I had heard there was a girl from my hometown on there. She's actually pretty nice-looking. But I can't recall her name.

Weren't they supposed to be in Park City, Utah this week? PCS' neck of the woods.:)

I admit to it. Watching 20+ girls in bikini's each week... hell ya I am there.

They shouldnt call it the Bachelor - they should call it the Luckiest Man Alive Show.... I mean 20+ hot women all falling in love with a guy after speaking to him for no more than 5 minutes? And then all the meltdowns... The "Journey" is freaking hilarious.

Do you really like the bachelor though? I am sure he is good looking but the prerequisite seems to be the complete total lack of a personality. He seems nice enough but he comes off like a robotic dope.

The hottest girl is Elyse - I am a sucker for brunettes. The best girl may be the girl from Tennessee who was having a hard time and melting down last night.

Do you really like the bachelor though? I am sure he is good looking but the prerequisite seems to be the complete total lack of a personality. He seems nice enough but he comes off like a robotic dope.

He was the runner-up for The Bachelorette last season and YES, I LOVED him and wanted him to win. But now... I don't know, his charm is kind of wearing off.

The two biggest douches in the history of reality TV are the bachelor who was a pilot a few years back who chose the hooters girl, who ended up hating his guts - and also Brad the 2x bachelor who chose the blonde who lost her boyfriend in a plane crash. I dont remember all the names but those two guys were the biggest tools ever... zero personality and completely void of humor. Yet these women were ready to claw each others eyes out over them.

the shallowness of some women never ceases to amaze me.

Of course, I never thought the bachlorette could be nearly as entertaining as the bachleor but the Men are just as bad as the women but not as fun as the women.

I call The Bachelor "Psycho Needy Babes with Daddy Issues Looking for a Desperate Loser". But, I can see why the network didn't go with that title.

This. I've watched the show a little bit and that's my take.

I do have a question though for those who watch: How much time elapses?

So I have only watched a minute here or there, but does that guy really appeal to ladies? Everytime I see him I just think he looks like a rat with long hair.

I'm plus/minus on him. I don't think I've ever thought "wow, this is an amazingly hot, intelligent, kind, and funny man" about any of the bachelors.

This. I've watched the show a little bit and that's my take.

I do have a question though for those who watch: How much time elapses?

I think it's filmed over 8 or 10 weeks or something like that.

I watched a behind the scenes episode about the Bachelor and those ****tail parties for the rose ceremonies last from early evening to like 3-4 AM...hence the drunken antics/increase in drama factor.

---------- Post added January-24th-2012 at 08:19 AM ----------

My wife basically makes me watch this, but I usually read while she is entranced by it.

This show is the exact same every season though, so I don't get the infatuation with it.

I'll bet you right now that he picks the "evil model girl" who everyone hates.

No way. He's going with Kaci B.

My wife and I started watching out of sheer comedic value. And I agree, we can't stand Courtney either.

---------- Post added January-24th-2012 at 10:21 AM ----------

So I have only watched a minute here or there, but does that guy really appeal to ladies? Everytime I see him I just think he looks like a rat with long hair.

My wife and I joke that we think he is the Geico Caveman and Vinny Cerrato's love child.

The two biggest douches in the history of reality TV are the bachelor who was a pilot a few years back who chose the hooters girl, who ended up hating his guts - and also Brad the 2x bachelor who chose the blonde who lost her boyfriend in a plane crash. I dont remember all the names but those two guys were the biggest tools ever... zero personality and completely void of humor. Yet these women were ready to claw each others eyes out over them.

the shallowness of some women never ceases to amaze me.

Of course, I never thought the bachlorette could be nearly as entertaining as the bachleor but the Men are just as bad as the women but not as fun as the women.

That blonde you are talking about, Emily, is going to be the next bachelorette :) I can't wait for that. She is gorgeous. All the guys were hoping she would be the Bachelorette last season, but it ended up being Ashley, who came in third place. They were all disappointed...hahah

So is the chick Jenna still around? She is my favorite on the list. At least from snapshots.

Did they really put an older woman in the mix?

lol Jenna was a WACKJOB. Long gone.

And no, the grandma came out because she brought her granddaughter there to meet him. The granddaughter ended up leaving on her own accord.

You know what my answer is Robin.:no:

I'm surprised that my wife doesn't watch it because she watches garbage like 'Toddlers and Tiaras,' 'What Not To Wear,' 'Dance Mom,' etc.

I love Toddlers and Tiaras! I think I'm going to watch some of that tonight on demand :)

My wife watches this tripe, thus, grudgingly, so do I. I'm convinced that at least 80% of the participants are paid actors, there to play an essentially scripted role. The crazy people are always just too damn crazy to believe. You can pick them out within seconds of their initial introduction. You know they are going to hang around for a few weeks, and they are always going to get the last dumb rose, just adding to the artificial drama.

I don't know any of the current crop by name, but they seem to have a high crazy-quotient this season.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't even handle watching anymore of this season. This Courtney girl is just too disgusting of a human being to even watch. The fact that this guy can't even see how much of an idiot she is, shows how much of a freaking moron he is.

Furthermore, besides the girl who rides horses, I don't think one girl has been involved in one outdoor activity her entire life. I mean HOLY ****, were they all abused as kids?!? What a disgrace to my gender.

I can't even handle watching anymore of this season. This Courtney girl is just too disgusting of a human being to even watch. The fact that this guy can't even see how much of an idiot she is, shows how much of a freaking moron he is.

Furthermore, besides the girl who rides horses, I don't think one girl has been involved in one outdoor activity her entire life. I mean HOLY ****, were they all abused as kids?!? What a disgrace to my gender.

Courtney may be the end to my watching. What a joke.

Archived