Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

List of 2012 Opponents. Your thoughts?

RonYoungEra

as things stand at this moment, when it comes to the out-of-division matchups we should beat the rams, bucs, vikings, and browns while losing to the steelers, ravens, bengals, falcons, and saints. the panthers seem like a toss up to me. a lot could and will change between now and september though.

LOL, How could you possibly figure the Redskins should beat any team? Have you not been paying attention for the last 20 years? I am sure all those teams you list look at the Redskins on their schedule and say to themselves, "we should be able to pick up a win against the sorry Redskins".

Sorry, it sucks but we are a bottom feeder NFL franchise. Might as well admit it.

LOL, How could you possibly figure the Redskins should beat any team? Have you not been paying attention for the last 20 years? I am sure all those teams you list look at the Redskins on their schedule and say to themselves, "we should be able to pick up a win against the sorry Redskins".

Sorry, it sucks but we are a bottom feeder NFL franchise. Might as well admit it.

Certainly we could go 0-16 next year, but I was simply pointing out the games that I would expect to win based on how the teams are playing right now. I realize things will probably be much different next year. Thanks for jumping on my pretty benign post.

We always seem to get the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys. What gives?

In all seriousness it is way to early to tell if the schedule is going to be hard or easy. Every Spring the coaching carousel , retirements, free agency, and the draft change the landscape of this league every year.

Thank God we are not playing at home against Pittsburgh...I still can't get the amount of Steeler fans that showed up at Fed Ex out of my mind!

:doh: the silent count game... will never live that down from the steeler fans I know...

Way too early to be predicting anything for next year. Raise your hand if you had the Bengals, Lions, 49ers, Broncos, in the playoffs and the Eagles, Chargers, and Jets missing.

Anything can happen. I honestly thought the Bengals might not win a game this year and here they are with a chance to win 10 games and make the playoffs.

Unless the Redskins roster is dramatically improved by the start of the 2012 NFL season, the Redskins will be nothing more than an 8-8 team. That six game losing stretch during mid season was very telling. It told me that more significant upgrading is badly needed at all positions. Even with RG3 or Luck, the Washington Redskins at best would be a 8-8 team. They would be 9-7 if they are fortunate because the 2012 schedule will be the toughest that Mike Shanahan has had to face since he's been the Redskins head coach.

as things stand at this moment, when it comes to the out-of-division matchups we should beat the rams, bucs, vikings, and browns while losing to the steelers, ravens, bengals, falcons, and saints. the panthers seem like a toss up to me. a lot could and will change between now and september though.

As things stand right now???? If so you better chock up two more losses from the group that you have us beating.

2012 home games

NFC East

Cowboys

Giants

Eagles

NFC South

Falcons

Panthers

AFC North

Ravens

Bengals

4th place NFC North

Vikings

2012 road games

NFC East

Cowboys

Giants

Eagles

NFC South

Saints

Buccaneers

AFC North

Browns Steelers

4th place NFC West

Rams

One thing is for sure, I will be taking Cleveland over when this game happens. WE TAKIN OVERRRR

Archived