Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three Stooges trailer

Bang

Is anything as good as the original by which it is measured?

I think you should see this and try and judge it on it's own. I love the Stooges but don't know if that chemistry could be repeated. The originals were shorts shown before movies and have been run recently on TMC and I watched them with my kids. Hard to replicate those belly laughs.

Meh, didn't really dig it. The Stooges worked on their act for years, it's not like a screenplay which you can just remake. It would be like making a Richard Pryor movie....but not as a biopic, instead trying to simply mimic his standup act. You can't deliver his material as well as he did, no matter how hard you try.

Though Kate Upton as the nun in a bikini wasn't bad. :)

Would anyone with a wife be able to convince her to go see that movie? I know my wife would sooner spend a vacation alone with my mom than watch a 3 Stooges movie.

:ols: The Three Stooges are an absolute gender divider. I don't know any man who doesn't like the Stooges. I don't know any woman who does.

Meh, didn't really dig it. The Stooges worked on their act for years, it's not like a screenplay which you can just remake. It would be like making a Richard Pryor movie....but not as a biopic, instead trying to simply mimic his standup act. You can't deliver his material as well as he did, no matter how hard you try.

Yeah, I don't really get the logic here. It isn't like a role you fill with different actors. The Stooges WERE the Stooges.

Though Kate Upton as the nun in a bikini wasn't bad. :)

She made the trailer worth watching. Yum.

Archived