Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Gameday Thread--Swat the Gnats

Jumbo

We've played solid on defense otherwise and have moved the ball on offense as well. So, no, he's not right. If anything, he can say it's been a hard fought game thus far with the Skins looking better than the Giants.

Until that TD pass, I didn't think we looked better than the Giants. I thought the Giants let us stick around, and we made them pay for it.

I really think we're still most likely firmly at the bottom of the division next season until we see how (not just who) the draft/FA stuff shakes out over the off-season

I disagree. We obviously need a quarterback and everything hinges on that, but the NFC East is unimpressive and there is a lot of young talen on this team.

We are witnessing the effects of the rebuild right now, starting with the Miami game we've shown nothing but improvement. Good times.

It might not show up in the win/loss column for some time, but we as Skins fans should be excited at this point. The best part is, we're building excellent depth on the Oline and at WR already, two of the weakest spots on this team for decades!

Until that TD pass, I didn't think we looked better than the Giants. I thought the Giants let us stick around, and we made them pay for it.

Which means we look better than them, lol. How bout the drive for the FG? How bout the defensive stops other than the big drop they had? Nothing for ya?

Archived