Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone ever have a boss like Jennifer Aniston in "Horrible Bosses"?

Califan007 The Constipated

Well, until Jumbo decides to fill us in on his story lol...here's mine really quick:

I worked cleaning a 3-story office building by myself at night while attending art school. The boss and his wife owned the small cleaning business. The male boss was always gone, the female boss kept coming over to the building while I was working there. Since it was at night the entire building was empty except for me, and her on those times she'd pop by.

Over about a 2-year span she kept telling me she wanted to sleep with me...first with a more subtle manner, then in a far more direct and graphic manner. She even once said to me in front of a friend of hers that one time she was underneath a desk picking up some trash and I walked by, and that she couldn't stop staring at my crotch lol...to the point where she then said--and I quote--"I wanted to yell out 'Califan, I want you to **** me in my ass!' " :paranoid: (only she used my real name, obviously)...I looked at her friend and she just smiled at me and raised her eyebrows.

One time when I arrived at the building late at night she was already there, picking up some cleaning supplies...and she wasn't wearing any pants lol...just a t-shirt and panties. I just looked at her and said "Where are your pants??"...She said "Oh, it's kinda hot in here...this doesn't bother you, does it?" and winked :ols:...I just shook my head, smiled and said "I'm going upstairs." Next time I saw her she had her pants on. When she left I helped her carry the supplies out to her van, and before she closed her van door she said "God, baby, we would be soooo good together if you would just say 'yes'!"...Again, I laughed, shook my head and said "Go to work" lol...she used to always come up behind me and hug me from the back, and yes, occasionally kissed the back of my neck when she did...I would say stuff like "Thank god it was you and not your husband" lol...That scene in "Horrible Bosses" where Aniston starts kissing and licking that guy's neck from behind reminded me sooooooooo damn much of what I went through. Only it didn't bother me.

I got stuff like that all the time from her :yes:...I learned later that her and her husband had been living separate lives for awhile...they ended up getting a divorce right after I quit. I chalked up her advances to her just being lonely and me being a nice guy she felt safe with...or something, I dunno.

I never had a female boss make advances to me, just the reverse. I had a boss who decided she wasn't going to like anything I did and made my life hell. She was also good friends with her boss, so I didn't even have the recourse of going to him. For a while I thought I could change things by just doing a great job, but it didn't matter; she found fault with everything. So I found another job.

Well, you see, fellow Penthouse forum readers, it all started like this.....

...Boom chika WOW WOWW!!

The closest I've ever come to this situation was having a fugly older wannabe cougar drop some thinly veiled hints that she was interested. Pretty rare in my experience to have a hot boss and even rarer to find one willing to do the work romance or booty call thing. Pre-recession I'd have said to tap it with the quickness. Nowadays the gig is more valuable.

I was invited to sleep in my bosses room the last night I was in Iraq 6 years ago... I had already moved out of my area and I was living on the flight line, she was like "do you want to come sleep in my room tonight? I mean... it is your last night..." I was like, "Nah, I'll just hang out in the office and sleep in here if I need too." She said, "Cool, just swing by if you get lonely."

She left, about an hour later a different female senior to me showed up to my office (who I was waiting for anyways). I often wonder if I could've pulled both.... but that's just the married man in me thinking about passed conquests that could've been.

I was Special Ops after that deployment, so I never had a female boss again.

Yup. But not towards me, but she was a superior to the person she made advances to. She was this heavy set woman, who was generally gregarious and liked by all. She was divorced, probably in her 30s or early 40s at the time and had a 10 year old kid. Anyway, she was always just outgoing with everyone but for some reason when we hired this guy, he just, um, revved her engine? Anyway, started with jokes and one day about a year later we find out that he's slapped a sexual harrassment lawsuit against her (and most likely the company).

Is Horrible Bosses good? I have a bunch of free pay per view certificates and was thinking about watching this movie. Not trying to derail your thread, sorry.
This. Haven't seen it, wondering if it's worth checking out.

My second funniest film of 2011 after Bridesmades.

There isn't a character in it that's not LOL hilarious. And to the thread, Aniston, whom I've never had down as anything but cute, is absolutely smoking in this flick.

SO many quotable lines, and SO many new phrases that entered my vocabulary ..... " ..... I'd like to bend her over a barrel and show her the fifty states..... "

See it. You won't be disappointed.

Oh, no salacious tales to tell of female bosses, sadly. (Or gladly dependent on your view point.).

Hail.

I had a great experience when i was 21 and got my first bartending job. She wasn't really my boss, but was in charge when we ran the bar together. She was early 30's, newly divorced, brand new fake boobs, and super horny. it didn't last long, but was fun while it did.

Funny enough, I do actually have a story about this, though I'm sure, it being the internet, no one will believe it. :ols: Either way, I like to think that I don't have a reputation of being a bull****ter around here, so we'll see.

Worked at Kohl's in high school and my freshman year of college, became friends with the "02" manager. There were 4 managers, and the "02" was the operations manager. Late 20's, single, attractive, funny, had a 5-year old. Definite lonely-MILF syndrome. I worked there for about 2.5 years and we became very friendly, we had a very similar sense of humor. She would joke all the time about how she was getting to the age where she was peaking and needed a young guy to keep up with her, and we'd joke about it. I was moving on to a new job closer to school, she was moving to Maine or something to take a different management job at another company. So I ended up going to the wedding of a co-worker with her, and I knew it would happen. Sure enough, we got pretty drunk (okay, very drunk--like, finishing an entire bottle of jager together outside between beers all night drunk), then went back to her empty house (she was moving in a few days, just had a blow-up mattress there) and got it on. Basically never saw her again after we both moved.

So she wasn't aggressive or sexually predatory like Aniston in Horrible Bosses, but she was my boss and I did hit that, after her being jokingly suggestive about it for a long time. But it wasn't until we had a social opportunity outside of work, some drinks, and we both were moving on to new jobs, so who knows what effect it would have had on the atmosphere at work.

Archived