Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone ever have a boss like Jennifer Aniston in "Horrible Bosses"?

Califan007

If so, how did you handle it?

I recently watched the movie "Horrible Bosses" and was reminded of a female boss I had about 12 years ago who was pretty damn aggressive sexually much like Aniston's character was...she never wore thigh-high stockings and little else, though lol...and she never threatened my job for turning down her advances.

However, unlike the putz in the movie I wasn't stressed or bothered by it one iota...I basically just shook my head and laughed it off, which probably just encouraged her to be even more aggressive as she viewed me "safe" to act that way towards (just a guess, though).

Anyway, have you ever had a female boss who let it be known rather directly that she wanted you? Was there anything else tied in with either taking her up on her offer or turning her down?

:ols: :ols:

Well, with all the um, "adventurous" posters on this site I'm sure I'm not the only one who had a female boss acting like that lol...

I actually had a personal story that fit, but I had to choose between it and the cheap laugh, knowing that if I went with the laugh I couldn't follow with the story and have it be believable. You can see, as always, what are my priorities in posting. :D

Yeah, practically every job I've ever had. The ladies love me, what can I say? I've had CEOs, secretaries, etc, etc, you name it, they want me. All I have to do is tell them I try and scam the hell out of people, throw the best tailgate parties, and if anyone touches me - I'll shoot to kill. Yeah, ****es love that about me...I grew up on the tough streets of Reston at the Reston Town Center....we dont play that **** around here boiiii!!!

/TheMayor

you know I forgot too add something. This thread reminds me of my Dads office. He had BxxB's all over the walls etc... My mom didnt like it too much. Anyways, Other secretary's from other businesses would use the copy Machine to copy their BxxB's and then fax it to my Dad. Thought that was pretty funny story. Dont know how he got them to do it, but he did.

Before I went on my own I had the good fortune of working for very professional people. Never had a problem with harassment or anything of the kind from any boss.

I've also never had a boss that looked nearly as good as Jennifer Aniston.

The woman I worked for didn't look as good as Jennifer Aniston, either :ols:...

Actually, she looked--and sounded--almost exactly like Park Overall, thick southern twang and everything. :yes:

Nah...can't say I've ever had a boss as good looking as Aniston, but all the female bosses I've ever had have been career driven women who were pretty much all business, all the time. Now one of them did sleep with the head contractor at my work (she was the director on the Fed side), but it wasn't me, so it doesn't count.

Never happened with a boss but a peer did indeed push up on me in a suble way while our boss was standing right there. He didn't notice, but for me it was quite obvious. Then when he stepped away she tried to feel me out and see how I reacted to it. It was odd, for someone in her position. But it was quite entertaining with the positions I put her in.

Archived