Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay thread: Cook the Birds this T-day weekend

SWFLSkins

Is anyone else here conflicted watching this game? I mean, I can't root AGAINST my Skins ever, but I definitely don't want to sabotage our draft position over a meaningless game, either. I almost feel like a neutral observer watching this game. If we're playing a division rival, that's a different story...but it's the Seahawks.

And D Hall drops a pick 6....man can we draw it any better?

At least he admits he doesn't belong on the team. So inconsistent, he should be on the Giants, fit right in.

Awesome inability to block a FG there, not looking good against the Seahawks, haha.

I LOL at the people on here that get mad at Rex, like we're going to the Playoffs or something? If we score then HTTR if we don't then better draft pick. It's a win/win. Now shut up and enjoy the game.

Completely true. Blows my mind how bad our FG kicking unit is--from OhNoGano on down.

Is anyone else here conflicted watching this game? I mean, I can't root AGAINST my Skins ever, but I definitely don't want to sabotage our draft position over a meaningless game, either. I almost feel like a neutral observer watching this game. If we're playing a division rival, that's a different story...but it's the Seahawks.

That's about where I am too.

Archived