Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 9

ACW

How come our rookies don't play like that?....

They might, if we had someone to get them the ball like that.

---------- Post added November-7th-2011 at 12:56 AM ----------

One side of their secondary is weak, that can be exploited. Gay is terrible

True, but there strength has never been in their CB's, same with the Ravens. Its all about a ferocious front-7, and solid safeties.

Ughhhhh **** the Ratbirds. I hate the Steelers too but damn.
woooooooot suck it Baltimoron nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate baltimore. How could they let him do that?
**** the Ravens...

Im just saying lol

I hate baltimore. How could they let him do that?

So, so sad that some Landover fans just cannot be gracious about thy neighbors' success. We always root for a Baltimore-Landover Super Bowl!

How come our rookies don't play like that?....

what are you talking about Hankerson was huge on that 2 pt conversion, and he pushed off too just like Torrey did vs the Stealers. dont minimize that 2 pt play, they get the onside kick, another TD and another 2 pointer and its OT man!!!! Hankerson was big time. :)

So, so sad that some Landover fans just cannot be gracious about thy neighbors' success. We always root for a Baltimore-Landover Super Bowl!

If that isn't sarcasm, you are delusional. Your fanbase is the WORST. They are lower than ****roaches. There is an infestation here in Maryland & it is spreading all over like Cowboy-itis or Steeler-syndrome.

However, unlike Puke & Steeler fans, they have really never had to endure a streak of losing seasons. ALL they know is winning. 95% of them are uneducated (in terms of football), bandwagon assclowns who talk relentless **** about the Skins & the rest of the NFL. I cannot wait to see most of them jump ship after the Ratbirds inevitably start to decline.

Seriously though, I am not opinionated about Baltimore or your fans.

If that isn't sarcasm' date=' you are delusional. Your fanbase is the WORST. They are lower than ****roaches. There is an infestation here in Maryland & it is spreading all over like Cowboy-itis or Steeler-syndrome.

However, unlike Puke & Steeler fans, they have really never had to endure a streak of losing seasons. ALL they know is winning. 95% of them are uneducated (in terms of football), bandwagon assclowns who talk relentless **** about the Skins & the rest of the NFL. I cannot wait to see most of them jump ship after the Ratbirds inevitably start to decline.

Seriously though, I am not opinionated about Baltimore or your fans.[/quote']

Every fanbase has douche fans.You just notice the Ravens fans more because of proximity. The Skins have them too. Over generalizations to fan bases shouldn't change the perception of the franchise that has been successful and deserves nothing but respect. I'm sure plenty of Redskins fans have had bad experiences with Ravens fans but it is all about confidence. Once the Skins start winning a lot (if I guess), then you will see many confident douchebag Skins fans. Fans like that everywhere. It's natural.

If that isn't sarcasm' date=' you are delusional. Your fanbase is the WORST. They are lower than ****roaches. There is an infestation here in Maryland & it is spreading all over like Cowboy-itis or Steeler-syndrome.

Seriously though, I am not opinionated about Baltimore or your fans.[/quote']

:applause::applause::applause:

The Ravens' fanbase is scum

Every fanbase has douche fans.You just notice the Ravens fans more because of proximity. The Skins have them too.

Yes we do, our fans are not immune. There was this one obnoxious ass-clown in my section yesterday. He kept calling all the 49ers fans homosexuals, yet he used another slur that rhymes with "bags."

Yes we do, our fans are not immune. There was this one obnoxious ass-clown in my section yesterday. He kept calling all the 49ers fans homosexuals, yet he used another slur that rhymes with "bags."

Yeah you can only be concerned with how you root for a team but I do take it personally when I hear fans like that at games. It really disgusts me. Just cheer with class, it isn't that hard.

Anybody see the final play in the Steelers/Ravens game last night, or know where I can find video?

Losing my damn FFL matchup because of a Mike Wallace fumble that sounds like it should be credited to Antonio Brown. Grrrr...

I am up 9 with Celek left and he has Forte. I'd like to have those 2 points back for Wallace. Could be huge. Yahoo does stat corrections on Wed nights so we'll see.

Anybody see the final play in the Steelers/Ravens game last night, or know where I can find video?

Losing my damn FFL matchup because of a Mike Wallace fumble that sounds like it should be credited to Antonio Brown. Grrrr...

Nope, I clarified this in one of my leagues last night already. If the lateral isn't fielded properly by the "receiving" player, the fumble goes to the player who lateraled it. Wallace lost the two points.

Archived