Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 9

ACW

Ahahahahahahahahaha. **** the Eagles. **** Philly.

And goddamn, how different would the Skins state of the franchise be if we had landed Cutler? ****, ****, ****.

Love that first sentiment. :) As far as the second one, Snyderatto were the ones who were trying to land Culter and I don't think they would've gotten the right supporting cast around him to be successful.

my god, the eagles are the most talented underachieving team ive ever seen.

Vick, Jackson, Maclin, Mccoy are all extremely fast, quick playmakers. that defense has 3 sick cornerbacks, a pass rushers on their Dline, and its all coached by a guy whos been to a superbowl and 4 NFC championship games, with god knows how many division titles.

straight embarrassing for them. and awesome for us lol.

So now the Eagles are 3-5 and have head-to-head losses against potential wild card competitors Chicago and Atlanta. Their remaining schedule:

Home: Cards, Pats, Jets, Skins

Away: Giants, Seahawks, Dolphins, Cowboys

Tough to see the Eagles getting to 10-6 here. I think their only shot is to beat the Giants and hope NY flames out and get the division perhaps at 9-7.

If the Giants beat Philly in 2 weeks on SNF, the Eagles are history.

Love that first sentiment. :) As far as the second one, Snyderatto were the ones who were trying to land Culter and I don't think they would've gotten the right supporting cast around him to be successful.

Yeah but the last three playoff appearances we've had were DUE To Snyderatto or at least occurred during their time. And the reason is that our QB play was better than our normal output, Cutler being better than anyone here should have met with some success.

Yeah but the last three playoff appearances we've had were DUE To Snyderatto or at least occurred during their time. And the reason is that our QB play was better than our normal output, Cutler being better than anyone here should have met with some success.

It's possible that Cutler could have produced here, but the circumstances never aligned plus the asking price was too high. The Bears gave up Orton, two #1s and a 3rd to get him. If it were the Skins, the Bears probably would have asked for more.

It's possible that Cutler could have produced here, but the circumstances never aligned plus the asking price was too high. The Bears gave up Orton, two #1s and a 3rd to get him. If it were the Skins, the Bears probably would have asked for more.

IIRC, Orton vs Campbell is what knocked us out of the running. They--Denver--didn't want anything to do with Campbell.

If that isn't sarcasm' date=' you are delusional. Your fanbase is the WORST. They are lower than ****roaches. There is an infestation here in Maryland & it is spreading all over like Cowboy-itis or Steeler-syndrome.

However, unlike Puke & Steeler fans, they have really never had to endure a streak of losing seasons. ALL they know is winning. 95% of them are uneducated (in terms of football), bandwagon assclowns who talk relentless **** about the Skins & the rest of the NFL. I cannot wait to see most of them jump ship after the Ratbirds inevitably start to decline.

Seriously though, I am not opinionated about Baltimore or your fans.[/quote']

BOOM! And this is the reason we hate those Ratbird bastiges. Pisses me off to the highest extent. Screw the Ravens. Bunch of whiny cry baby bandwagon *******.

Because there is a contingent of fans on this board, some of them quite vocal that think 1) offensive line comes first 2) even an average QB can succeed if you just build the rest of the team

We see posts from them all the time. Yet in spite of the fact that SEVERAL QBs have had quite decent years (including the first year or two of Brady's run, Rodgers at times, Cutler, Warner, Big Ben (both in the SB in the same year with pretty bad offensive lines) they still insist that it's the line.

Maybe it's a form of avoidance of the QB issue. If you pretend you can just build up a line, it can be easier to obscure the magnitude of any decision at QB. It's also a built-in excuse for every QB that struggles. "oh his line isn't good," people were pulling that on me in 2004 when Brunell was historically inept passing.

yeah, those people are full of it. ive been in your camp for some time. theres not a whole lot that irritates me more than people who back crappy qb's and blame it all on the oline. good qb's generally beat a good pass D because they are smart and/or extremely athletic. they make plays. crappy qb's dont.

their argument does have a little bit of merit. it'd be difficult to learn as a rookie with a bad oline. a non mobile qb is going to have to be a better decision maker without a great oline, etc..

but most people take the whole concept way too far.

Archived