Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dez Bryant : Cowboys are unbeatable.

Unforgiven

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20111021-dez-bryant-speaks-out-cowboys-are-unbeatable-nfl-easier-than-big-12.ece

According to Dez Bryant "...it may sound crazy, I think we are unbeatable. I think the losses, we lost those games ourselves."

So the only reason the Cowboys would ever "lose" a game is when they beat themselves. Otherwise no one else is good enough to do it apparently.

I don't know about unbeatable, but he is right in saying they beat themselves in those losses.

they had the lead in all of them, and totally gave it away.

Now, if that was TO, what kind of ****storm would the media have created?

~Bang

He's right... if the cowboys had played perfect football they would be unbeatable. Now can anyone tell me a team for which this wouldn't be the case? The number of positive plays go up if you don't "beat yourself" and the negative plays are eliminated entirely.

I don't know about unbeatable, but he is right in saying they beat themselves in those losses.

they had the lead in all of them, and totally gave it away.

Now, if that was TO, what kind of ****storm would the media have created?

~Bang

They were only up by 3 (after trailing most of the game) against the Patriots. Hardly a safe lead.

Plus, since they were trailing against Redskins and 49ers wouldn't the reverse logic hold true for those games? By their own standards the Cowboys did not win those games, the other teams beat themselves.

It doesn't get much better than this. I love hearing players and opposing fans say they could be undefeated. Any team COULD be undefeated, they'd just have to win all their games. The Cowboys have not... and in fact have lost in spectacular fashion!

Seems like losses mean you’re unbeatable as long you suck bad enough to beat yourselves.

Archived