Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC News: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed'

Gibbs Hog Heaven

My goodness, the ignorance in this thread is staggering.

If you think we were there to provide humanitarian relief, I got a bridge to sell you. We were there for the following reasons:

1) To set up a private central banking system. It was one of the first thing the "rebels" did way before Tripoli was even close to falling.

2) To kick the Chinese and all their oil contracts out of North Africa and control Libya's vast oil reserves.

3) To plunder Gaddhafi's 144 tons of gold.

Syria and Iran are next to fall.

It's time for Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to fall next. This all setting the stage for WW3-aka Armageddon

Hell, right here in USA things could happen. There is no guarantee there will be a 2012 election.

It's time for Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to fall next. This all setting the stage for WW3-aka Armageddon

Hell, right here in USA things could happen. There is no guarantee there will be a 2012 election.

Well they say that nothing is guaranteed but death and taxes, but I'm curious why you would suggest there's any doubt there will be an election in 2012.

Well they say that nothing is guaranteed but death and taxes, but I'm curious why you would suggest there's any doubt there will be an election in 2012.

1. The real powers that be decides there's no need for one.

2. Situation arises where martial law is declared- Occupy Wall St leads to full scale anarchy as it goes from peaceful to violent. Battles between them and tea partiers. Alot can happen over the summer of 2012.

3. Terrorist nuclear attack right before the election; leads to Obama to suspend the election and declare martial law.

Alot of bad things could happen in 2012. I expect 2012 to be the see US burning with anger!

2. Situation arises where martial law is declared- Occupy Wall St leads to full scale anarchy as it goes from peaceful to violent. Battles between them and tea partiers. Alot can happen over the summer of 2012.

3. Terrorist nuclear attack right before the election; leads to Obama to suspend the election and declare martial law.

Alot of bad things could happen in 2012. I expect 2012 to be the see US burning with anger!

For the purpose of this thread, Rdskns2000 will be playing the role of Ken.

Hail.

http://twitter.com/#!/libyanproud

20th time i watch this Syria celebrating with Libya last night in Homs
@Dima_Khatib @arwaCNN 1 hour ago

xWlRMA6kidA

http://twitter.com/#!/BreakingNews

Protesters are pouring into Syria's streets, cheering the death of Moammar Gadhafi, activists say - @AJELive http://bit.ly/q1F0IU 1 hour ago

IhBZFjA7nhk

(For more on Syria check the "Tunisian Revolution and the Middle East" thread....)

You think that couldn't happen here. Of course it could. Saw we have 40% unemployment or worse. The entire US economic system collapses. Basically a mad max situation.

Okey dokey...

The Left/liberal/progressive double standard on this board is striking.. If Bush did just 10% of the crap Obama has pulled since in office, the Left and Government run Media would be calling for impeachment based on acts of treason and over stepping his presidential authority.. But of course every thing finds justification when it pertains to the anointed one...The left literally has no shame as they forget all the accusations thrown at Bush as they defend the same things for Obama..

The Left/liberal/progressive double standard on this board is striking.. If Bush did just 10% of the crap Obama has pulled since in office, the Left and Government run Media would be calling for impeachment based on acts of treason and over stepping his presidential authority.. But of course every thing finds justification when it pertains to the anointed one...The left literally has no shame as they forget all the accusations thrown at Bush as they defend the same things for Obama..

This guy, if he lasts, will make NavyDave look like William F. Buckley.

The Left/liberal/progressive double standard on this board is striking.. If Bush did just 10% of the crap Obama has pulled since in office,..

You mean getting Bin Laden and leading a Nato effort that eventually helped pull Ghadaffi from power and end his reign? I mean given this thread I'm sure that's what you're talkng about. Yeah, I can see why the Right is so upset about getting Osama and eliminating one of the chief supporters of terrorism and weapons dealers in the world.

More, Moammar Ghadaffi was actively slaughtering his people as they peacefully protested. That is something that merits a call to attention if not action. It's a good purpose for NATO. It's far different than exagerating, falsifying or inventing evidence to go to a war of convenience.

You mean getting Bin Laden and leading a Nato effort that eventually helped pull Ghadaffi from power and end his reign? I mean given this thread I'm sure that's what you're talkng about. Yeah, I can see why the Right is so upset about getting Osama and eliminating one of the chief supporters of terrorism and weapons dealers in the world.

More, Moammar Ghadaffi was actively slaughtering his people as they peacefully protested. That is something that merits a call to attention if not action. It's a good purpose for NATO. It's far different than exagerating, falsifying or inventing evidence to go to a war of convenience.

You can thank the Bush anytime your ready for putting in place the systems and maintaining the systems Obama himself said were unconstitutional, the same left that screamed bloody murder and wanted endless special councels.the same left that dragged the Bush administration through the mud every single day and night just for the purpose of pollitical power . No one would want bad people to stay in power, and guess what neither does the right, but its only defensable when its the left doing it, all bad leaders should go and that includes Obama..

Ever heard the saying "It took Nixon to go to China?"

I note some very right leaning posters on here saying the Left would be crucifying Bush if he did these things. It's said as an accusation of hypocracy. Can people on the left ask the same question of those on the Right? If Bush had succeeded in killing Osama and Ghadaffi, wouldn't the Right be ready to cannonize him as the patron saint of just wars?

I know my neighbors response, was "Greetings from Pan Am 103." I'm surprised to see less of this and more feigned outrage.

My goodness, the ignorance in this thread is staggering.

If you think we were there to provide humanitarian relief, I got a bridge to sell you. We were there for the following reasons:

1) To set up a private central banking system. It was one of the first thing the "rebels" did way before Tripoli was even close to falling.

2) To kick the Chinese and all their oil contracts out of North Africa and control Libya's vast oil reserves.

3) To plunder Gaddhafi's 144 tons of gold.

Syria and Iran are next to fall.

Giggle. Alex Jones dupe spotted.

---------- Post added October-21st-2011 at 09:17 AM ----------

Oh for goodness sake. Not another.

---------- Post added October-21st-2011 at 09:21 AM ----------

This guy, if he lasts, will make NavyDave look like William F. Buckley.

Look at his signature. I count no less than eight obvious spelling and grammatical errors (and, of course, one truly hateful idea). I don't think we are dealing with a rocket scientist here.

You think that couldn't happen here. Of course it could. Saw we have 40% unemployment or worse. The entire US economic system collapses. Basically a mad max situation.

Wait, what are you talking about?

Not only did I never say it couldn't happen here, did I accidently post in the Occupy Wall Street thread or something? This could happen anywhere there is a crowd of people. It's called mob mentality for a reason.

Look at his signature. I count no less than eight obvious spelling and grammatical errors (and, of course, one truly hateful idea). I don't think we are dealing with a rocket scientist here.

I try to avoid being a grammar nazi, but am more inclined to do so with such a provocative signature... I count 12... I let a spacing issue slide.

Stiggs' signature quote:

If in 2008 you voted for Obama to prove your (1 - you're) not a racist, try voting for somone in 2012 to show your (2 - you're) not a (3 - an) idiot!

Never argue with an idiot, (4- semi colon or new sentence) they will just drag you down the (5 - to) there (6 - their) level, and beat you with experiance (7 - spelling) !!

If im (8 - I'm) an Infadel (9 - infidel) for not being a Muslim/Islamic, and they teach its (10 - it's) ok to lie to any and all infadels (11 - infidels),and (12- missing object) are worthy of death, how do you know if they are ever telling you the truth? So if your neighbor happens to be Islamic, is it safe to trust anything they may say to you?

Slaughtering his people? Sort of exaggerating there, but if that is all that's needed for intervention then we should have gone after Hussein. However, he slaughtered anyone who even thought about protesting.

As an aside I am having trouble adjusting to the new Goldman Sachs, U.S plunderer Burgold. Interesting what politics can bring out.

I try to avoid being a grammar nazi, but am more inclined to do so with such a provocative signature... I count 12... I let a spacing issue slide.

Stiggs' signature quote:

If in 2008 you voted for Obama to prove your (1 - you're) not a racist, try voting for somone in 2012 to show your (2 - you're) not a (3 - an) idiot!

Never argue with an idiot, (4- semi colon or new sentence) they will just drag you down the (5 - to) there (6 - their) level, and beat you with experiance (7 - spelling) !!

If im (8 - I'm) an Infadel (9 - infidel) for not being a Muslim/Islamic, and they teach its (10 - it's) ok to lie to any and all infadels (11 - infidels),and (12- missing object) are worthy of death, how do you know if they are ever telling you the truth? So if your neighbor happens to be Islamic, is it safe to trust anything they may say to you?

If you retired from posting after this one, I'd say you were walking away on high note. That was both hilarious and awesome.

Stiggs' signature quote:

Love it. I was reading his sig myself and it reminded me of playing "Where's Waldo?" as a kid.

Stiggs' signature quote:

You see, I'm nicer than you. I gave him the benefit of the doubt on the ones that I thought might be typos.

Archived