Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Season Is Over

IONTOP

And decided to ruin it for the fishermen? Why not play along?

Not that most will read past the 1st post anyway.

It's troll baiting. It's bad enough that there will be a ton of knee jerk reactions to the loss last night, do we really need to bait for more?

I was debating even coming here to read this morning because I know some of the over reacting posts will get my blood pressure up. It's one game and I felt the Skins were hitting hard and hung in there. We are still heading in the right direction.

It was fun while it lasted ... man remember way back at the beginning of the season when we beat, the uh, the uh, yep, the giants. man, well, it was great a run.

Rex, sucks, Shanahan sucks, DHall sucks, Orakpo is injury prone, and Laron is the Defensive MVP for the skins.

I thought the team changed, but hell, after one set back, i was wrong.

you know us skins fans, when the going gets tough ... the tough ***** AND MOAN.

If you are going to cry about a hard fought loss, then please...keep your thoughts to yourself. No one likes the loser mentalitty. Never mind that our defense is playing very well again, and that this team is set up for a run once we draft a franchise quarterback.

Let's chill out a little bit, and get ready for the Rams. Dry up, fellas.

HAIL!

I agree, they got my hopes up and they're still up, this team is headed in the right direction.

I had a bunch of spicy buffalo dip at Gator Bait's house last night, which was better than this team since I can't eat a player

Now all I have is a broken heart and a burning ******* as well as a lot of hope for the future

Edit, not sure what's up with KDawg. He's been around long enough to know the history of this thread. IONTOP isn't trolling, he's merely continuing a tradition.

I

Edit, not sure what's up with KDawg. He's been around long enough to know the history of this thread. IONTOP isn't trolling, he's merely continuing a tradition.

Tradition? It's a stupid thread, and completely unneccessary. If it's a tradition, it's a horrendous one. I've been taking crap all morning. Then I come here and read a thread that I KNOW was meant to get a reaction. It's trolling/baiting/not necessary.

its threads like this and the 'fans' that start them that some times turn me away from ES. Its one game and, in my opinion a lousy win for the pukes. 6 freaking FGs is what we got beat on. Our defense did well. Its our offense and of course our holder/kicker who are to blame.

If you didnt know, now you Gano.

Please elaborate on how Gano is to blame?

Tradition? It's a stupid thread, and completely unneccessary. If it's a tradition, it's a horrendous one. I've been taking crap all morning. Then I come here and read a thread that I KNOW was meant to get a reaction. It's trolling/baiting/not necessary.

Traditions are some times stupid, but they keep going anyway. What's wrong with reaction? This has been going on since I've been here, at least. Anytime I see something crazy like the OP, I start looking for Ninjas.

This brings out the best, the worst, and the Ninjas. All you have to do is read the posts after the OP and you would find out anyway.

Who walks into a room and starts talking without finding out what's going on anyway? This was exposed very early on, but yet the fish keep biting.

Losing is part of football, don't take it so hard man.

Traditions are some times stupid, but they keep going anyway. What's wrong with reaction? This has been going on since I've been here, at least. Anytime I see something crazy like the OP, I start looking for Ninjas.

This brings out the best, the worst, and the Ninjas. All you have to do is read the posts after the OP and you would find out anyway.

Who walks into a room and starts talking without finding out what's going on anyway? This was exposed very early on, but yet the fish keep biting.

Losing is part of football, don't take it so hard man.

psst... You clearly didn't read the whole thread, as I called out the ninja on the first page.

Archived