Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Season Is Over

IONTOP

Despite some lousy playcalling, a lousy QB, and lack of penetration our D got, we still had every opportunity to win that game. One of the things that irked me the most was allowing the Cowboys to constantly change out defenders. A little hurry up would have done a world of good last night. To say that our season is over from a game we should have won is rediculous though!

Despite some lousy playcalling, a lousy QB, and lack of penetration our D got, we still had every opportunity to win that game. One of the things that irked me the most was allowing the Cowboys to constantly change out defenders. A little hurry up would have done a world of good last night. To say that our season is over from a game we should have won is rediculous though!

I'll agree that there were MANY times when the offense appeared to be way too lesiurely. They weren't exactly running the 1:50 drill to perfection, even before Rex fumbled.

One particularly irked me, though in the end it didn't matter. Rex fumbled that ball earlier in the game. The Cowboys - for whatever reason - did NOT challenge it, but I think they would have won it if they had. In the meantime, the offense took FOREVER to get the snap off. I was screaming at the TV SNAP THE DAMN BALL! It's a miracle no Dallas coach told Garrett to throw the red flag.

Let's all just admit it We've got a winning record

It's history all over again the 3 times we won the Super Bowl

I'd be surprised if we won ONE more game this year we're going 15-1

Once again I got my hopes up and I don't think it was a mistake

The season is over there's no hope whatsoever for the Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles

Good grief, it was just one game...and Dallas at that. We finally have some young blood on this team, it'll take time. I think we will be a formidable opponent all season!

REALLY??? Its one game. Where are the real redskin fans? Please stand up. I guess you were wishing we went 16-0.

Would everybody just relax for a minute. Yeah we lost a hard fought NFC East grudge match on the road where we all know strange things happen. Its par for the course when it comes to Redskins/Cowboys. This division beats the crap out of each other every year. Deal with it. Its what makes the NFC East the best division in football. The Rams are next and the Skins will show up and take care of business, period. This team is very capable of going on a roll and I truly believe they will. I very much like the direction we are headed in and I will take what will be a 3-1 record into the bye week and then get Philly at home after two weeks of rest and preparation. Come guys enough of this "the season is over" crap. We've been hearing it for too long the past ten years. This is a different Redskins team. We will bounce back. GO SKINS!!!

I think Captain Chaos started a "sky is falling" thread in 2008 after the opening day loss to the Giants.

It was an entertaining read.

Actually, it was titled the same as this thread, and reached nearly 1,000 responses before it got locked. It was a ton of fun for those of us who understood the way of the ninja, and it was a nice way to relieve some stress after a tough loss. This one hasn't gotten nearly as much steam...I blame people for ruining the joke and acting like giant tampons about the whole thing.

Frankly I thought both the Pukes and the Skins offense was fairly putrid for the entire game. Our place kicker holds on and we win by 1. Both teams had blown coverages, blown assignments, poor play calling, blah blah blah . I really thought Romo sits to pee's Center was playing for us there in the 4th quarter. Thought he might just hike the ball to us..:)

For the most part it was defensive struggle. Both D's played well.

I truly enjoyed the sloppy, pathetic displays on both offenses, and thought based upon how dazed and confused the Pukes looked at times we would pull it out.

We need a QB that can get some velocity and zip to his passes, coupled with more mobility. Still Rex has his moments. Right now our division is all even, each team having lost to another in the division.

Overall I really like this team a great deal. Lets see if they can suck this loss up and get a W on Sunday.

I'll agree that there were MANY times when the offense appeared to be way too lesiurely. They weren't exactly running the 1:50 drill to perfection, even before Rex fumbled.

One particularly irked me, though in the end it didn't matter. Rex fumbled that ball earlier in the game. The Cowboys - for whatever reason - did NOT challenge it, but I think they would have won it if they had. In the meantime, the offense took FOREVER to get the snap off. I was screaming at the TV SNAP THE DAMN BALL! It's a miracle no Dallas coach told Garrett to throw the red flag.

Who recovered the ball on the 1st fumble? I was under the impression that Washington came out with the ball therefore a challenge would have been meaningless.

psst... You clearly didn't read the whole thread, as I called out the ninja on the first page.

Yeah, clearly I did. You weren't the first to call it out. I had already quoted the "call out" before you posted, lol. My response was to your statement that I quoted:

Tradition? It's a stupid thread, and completely unneccessary. If it's a tradition, it's a horrendous one. I've been taking crap all morning. Then I come here and read a thread that I KNOW was meant to get a reaction. It's trolling/baiting/not necessary.

I wasn't calling you a fish, you were the guy splashing around in the water trying to scare them away.

Actually, it was titled the same as this thread, and reached nearly 1,000 responses before it got locked. It was a ton of fun for those of us who understood the way of the ninja, and it was a nice way to relieve some stress after a tough loss. This one hasn't gotten nearly as much steam...I blame people for ruining the joke and acting like giant tampons about the whole thing.

Bunch of ****ing buzzkills. :mad:

Let's all just admit it We've got a winning record

It's history all over again the 3 times we won the Super Bowl

I'd be surprised if we won ONE more game this year we're going 15-1

Once again I got my hopes up and I don't think it was a mistake

The season is over there's no hope whatsoever for the Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles

Sounds like someone who has never had to fight for anything in his/her life.

Come on man. Pull yourself together.

If we're this mad, think of how mad this team is and how ready they are to get back on the field vs St. Lous.

Wow, I was drunk last night, I didn't mean for this thread to come off so bad...

But seriously, we need to trade this whole team to a new stadium in DC!

Suck for Luck is alive and well in Indy

Shanahan is the butt of a horrible joke "Who's 2-1?" Like I said horrible joke

Haslett can't play a 3-4 to save his life he's way too old

Archived