Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nickname for LB Corps

PumpkinEscobar

I dunno, the way that dude figured out all their numbers added up to 300 happened rather organically. I doubt the last person picked their number because he added up the other 3 and said: "Oh man, if I choose THIS number, all the LB's numbers add up to 300! I am going to force that nickname on people, too, before we earn it!"

All that being said, a pretty sweet sig could be created for the LB corps utilizing just that. I'm thinking: all four standing in a row, facing the foreground, gold or burgundy pants w/white jersey and burgundy number, on a white background so the jersey itself blends into the background, and you can only make out the silhouette of their pants/pads and burgundy helmet. That way, the numbers are popping out of the background, with a tribute to 300 somewhere, and a "madness...this is WASHINGTON, also somewhere...anyone follow me? Where are the sig makers? I would TOTALLY go for that.

I dunno, the way that dude figured out all their numbers added up to 300 happened rather organically. I doubt the last person picked their number because he added up the other 3 and said: "Oh man, if I choose THIS number, all the LB's numbers add up to 300! I am going to force that nickname on people, too, before we earn it!"

All that being said, a pretty sweet sig could be created for the LB corps utilizing just that. I'm thinking: all four standing in a row, facing the foreground, gold or burgundy pants w/white jersey and burgundy number, on a white background so the jersey itself blends into the background, and you can only make out the silhouette of their pants/pads and burgundy helmet. That way, the numbers are popping out of the background, with a tribute to 300 somewhere, and a "madness...this is WASHINGTON, also somewhere...anyone follow me? Where are the sig makers? I would TOTALLY go for that.

The Hogs had members come and go. What happens if Kerrigan finally gets 94 from Carriker? What happens if a memorable play goes down when Rocky is replaced by Fox for a series?

I love the closing speed of Orakpo - seeing him turn the edge on a pass rush is a thing of beauty

I love the Energy and Bullrush of Kerrigan (this guy is gonna be a beast - I didnt realize he was a strong as he is - this guy was bullying the AZ tackles, pushing them back into the Quarterback)

I love the vet leadership and overall skills of Fletcher

Rocky is the weakest link, but he is still solid (about 80+ tackles a year)

The Hogs had members come and go. What happens if Kerrigan finally gets 94 from Carriker? What happens if a memorable play goes down when Rocky is replaced by Fox for a series?

I understand Kerrigan wore #94 in college & he "may" have asked for it... But Carriksr didnt wear #94 before he was a Redskin & Chris Neild wore #90 at WVU @ chose #95 here even #90 was available. Im just saying that #'s aren't as important as some would assume. Also, Kerrigan has been excellent in #91... I'd like to keep it that way :D

I forget who it was, but someone earlier around preseason said the quarterback of the opposing team was going to be KO'd by Kerrigan and Orakpo. I thought that was pretty clever. As mentioned before, Fletch and Mac may not be around much longer. I'd just focus on Orakpo and Kerrigan as they are going to be the stars of this D for some time to come.

Archived