Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nickname for LB Corps

PumpkinEscobar

Sat around thinking the other day about the famous Area 51 composed of the late great Sean Taylor and the hopefully still beastly LaRon Landry. Has anyone realized this?

Orakpo 98

Kerrigan 91

Fletcher 59

McIntosh 52

Total 300

Is it "gimmicky" to give another nickname based on what player's jersey numbers add up to?

But 300 makes me think of the movie with bad-***** Spartans running around brutalizing people. Similar to what these guys have been doing this season.

Perhaps they should be called the "Phalanx" which was a military formation used in Ancient Greek Warfare....maybe I have too much time on my hands at work today?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanx_formation

Thoughts?

I'm a fan of KO for kerrigan and orakpo

how about the "The War Club"

sounds cool, and its a Apache Weapon-

"As the name suggests this particular weapon was developed for use during battles. The Apaches would make use of hard wood to carve this hefty war club the purpose of which was to knock the enemy’s head off. The hitting edge was rounded and measured about 15 cm in diameter. This is one of the older weapons used by the Apache Indians. They would make use of young trees in order to construct the strongest war clubs which had to be disposed of as the wood began to decompose."

Archived