Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks for being great hosts

AZ_CardsFan

We were fortunate enough to get tickets to the Skins-Cards game. Being from AZ, we weren't sure what to expect when we showed up in our Cards gear. We were treated to a good game and good fans.

We appreciated how we were treated - playful banter aside, you guys are classy. Stay that way.

Thanks again, and next time, victory will be ours!

Oh Yeah,

Beat Dallas!

I think AZ is the class of that division right now. Not sure what is going on with St Louis- I thought they'd be farther along. The Seahawks are just terrible. San Fran just doesn't have the horses.

And honestly, I was surprised by Kolb. He hung in there. In times past we were really able to rattle his cage... he took the hits but kept playing, which caught me off guard. That might end up being a good trade.

I think AZ is the class of that division right now. Not sure what is going on with St Louis- I thought they'd be farther along. The Seahawks are just terrible. San Fran just doesn't have the horses.

And honestly, I was surprised by Kolb. He hung in there. In times past we were really able to rattle his cage... he took the hits but kept playing, which caught me off guard. That might end up being a good trade.

I agree with your sentiments exactly... Kolb really caught me by surprise with his play and I'm sure we'll see them again in the play-offs ;)

How can anyone really hate the Cards? I was really hoping they'd win the SB w/ Warner, and I'll always be grateful that they shut the door on Dallas' glory days. Remember Cards fans, always be grateful to Al Davis and Norvo the Clown for picking Robert friggin Gallery ahead of Larry Fitzgerald :lol: (not to mention P Rivers or Roethlisberger).

Enjoyed having the cards fans. Come again next time :)

---------- Post added September-21st-2011 at 03:23 PM ----------

As the saying goes, "Hate the team, not the fan."

I actually enjoy when opponents fans come to our tailgate and we can have insightful conversations about our respective teams.

this is a lot of fun. it's also fun when you sit next to some cool guys.

We were fortunate enough to get tickets to the Skins-Cards game. Being from AZ, we weren't sure what to expect when we showed up in our Cards gear. We were treated to a good game and good fans.

We appreciated how we were treated - playful banter aside, you guys are classy. Stay that way.

Oh Yeah,

Beat Dallas!

I'm glad to hear you guys had a good experience and no one was truly harassed. That's the way it SHOULD be at EVERY stadium, but realistically we know it's not (ahem Philly ahem).

I actually cheered hard for you guys in the SB against Pittsburgh, I still say your DC let you down in the final Pitt TD. Anyway, good luck the rest of the season!

I can say the Cards fans in our section were great. So are most visiting fans. Glad the OP had a good time.

It's the Giants, Steelers, and Eagles fans who walk in like they own the place. That's when it gets really unpleasant for those who pay good money for the full 10 tickets a year.

So you can say good hosts, but sometimes it's really just good guests.

Oh Yeah,

Beat Dallas!

Next time come tailgate with us, we don't bite :)

Good luck the rest of the year, I predict the Cards will win the NFC West easily.

Archived