Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Dungy "his" Redskins?

MintSkinz

Is it at all possible for people to actually give us informative OPs when they start threads? lol...Yes, I can probably piece together what happened to lead to the thread title, but it can't be THAT hard to simply say "On ESPN/NFL Network/whatever, Tony Dungy was talking about the Skins-Cardinals game, and he referred to the Skins as "my Redskins" (or something along those lines...)

Iggles and Falcons game about to start on NBC :)

---------- Post added September-18th-2011 at 07:23 PM ----------

Personally I don't care if they're on or off the bandwagon. They change their opinion from week to week anyways. I guess thats good to know...

I believe Tony was on the Skin's bandwagon last week as well...

Is it at all possible for people to actually give us informative OPs when they start threads? lol...Yes, I can probably piece together what happened to lead to the thread title, but it can't be THAT hard to simply say "On ESPN/NFL Network/whatever, Tony Dungy was talking about the Skins-Cardinals game, and he referred to the Skins as "my Redskins" (or something along those lines...)

They were talking about teams that are 0-2 and still expect to make the play offs and surprising 2-0 teams. Dungy said the bills lions "and of course my redskins". Was then asked if he was on the bandwagon and he said yea I'm officially a fan. This team is turning heads and gaining more respect every week and I love it.

They were talking about teams that are 0-2 and still expect to make the play offs and surprising 2-0 teams. Dungy said the bills lions "and of course my redskins". Was then asked if he was on the bandwagon and he said yea I'm officially a fan. This team is turning heads and gaining more respect every week and I love it.

That's a good question. Who are the 0-2 teams that will make the playoffs? I'll say none.

That's a good question. Who are the 0-2 teams that will make the playoffs? I'll say none.
They think kc Seattle and I think Harrison said Indy
Will make the playoffs? Pffft. That's all the 0-2 teams. And there is no way on KC. I can't believe anyone would say that? They might be the worst team in the NFL.

They asked which teams had made the playoffs last year that are 0-2 this year. Would've helped if there was more info in the op instead "OMG they just said Redskins on TV !!!11!!!1"n :silly:

^ thanks for the info Realtor. On a side note, what a stupid conversation for them to have in the first place. I mean, why discuss it? We can just look at the standings. It's a stupid thing to talk about, and backs up what other were saying- who cares what the "experts" say?

Well it wasn't really a conversation per say all those comments really lasted like less then 30 seconds.

Archived