Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Dungy "his" Redskins?

MintSkinz

i hope we keep getting people on the bandwaggon.

didn't like that DP said he would "break his ankle jumping off in a few weeks" haha

DP doesn't like the Skins because they're not "red carpet" enough for him. Perhaps if Mark Sanchez or Tom Brady were our QB he'd consider inviting us to the mancave--then he could have someone to gossip and name drop with during the interview.

I like DP and all--listen to his show every morning--but he's such an egotist. He carries himself too much like a celebrity instead of a journalist. I recognize that he's a "personality," but his delivery is that of a snarky gameshow host. All of his analysis comes off so backhanded, as if he's otherwise unimpressed.

While someone like Costas will subtlely guide the interview and let the story sell itself, I feel like DP tries making himself the most entertaining element of the interview or story. I just can't help but feel like he's his own biggest fan.

I mean, just the fact that he has a group of 30-something radio hands that he regularly ribs and calls "the Dan-ettes," it's just obnoxious, "The Dan-ettes?" Seriously? What are they back-up singers?

DP doesn't like the Skins because they're not "red carpet" enough for him. Perhaps if Mark Sanchez or Tom Brady were our QB he'd consider inviting us to the mancave--then he could have someone to gossip and name drop with during the interview....

The most accurate description of Dan Patrick I've ever heard. The guy is a tool.

Archived