Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coming from a Giants fan.. thanks for beating us

Crestor

I'm tired of Eli and Coughlin and Reese. I sincerely thank the Redskins for winning yesterday. If I had it my way, the GIants would lose every game this year and cut eli/ fire coughlin/reese and draft Andrew Luck.

I was praying that the Redskins (a below average team no offense) would beat the Giants. All I have to say is thank you. :logo::logo::logo:

Take note of this all of my bipolar Skinfan brethren. This could be you some year (if the Redskins ever right the ship). You could be the dolt who has your emotional response to fire your SuperBowl coach/QB/GM forever immortalized on the internet. Whoever you are "Crestor", awesome job! You officially DO NOT get to celebrate this victory with your loser coach and QB!

How don't they deserve it? They beat the Cowboys, Falcons, Packers, 49ers, and Patriots to win it all. Not to mention the Giants schedule was absolutely BRUTAL the final 5-6 games. If anything, blame the dumb Cowboys for having the easiest remaining schedule and completely blowing it in December like always. The entire NFC East gave the Cowboys the division and they blew it. Week 17 I was huge Cowboys fan and everyone said why in gods name would you root for the Cowboys to make the playoffs. My answer was, if the Giants make the playoffs they will be in the superbowl.....if the Cowboys make the playoffs you can pretty much guarantee 1 and done.

Boy do I SO REGRET rooting for the Giants against the Cowboys. Never again.

---------- Post added February-6th-2012 at 08:47 AM ----------

I hate the giants as much as anybody here, but when you win the super bowl, you deserve to win the super bowl. Especially starting as a wild-card team. You sound bitter and don't seem to understand anything about sports.

They weren't a wild card team. (Says the guy who say people don't understand anything about sports). They won the division and played in the "wild card" round, which shouldn't be called the wild card round anymore, since division winners play. When there were 3 divisons, the #4 and #5 wild card teams would play a "play in" game.

Can we go back to making fun of the Giants fan please? His post in week 1 cracks me up wanting to "Suck for Luck"

Priceless. Check out this bit of "fahood" published in a Bill Simmons article from week 17:

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7404371/breaking-week-17

Before Week 16's games, reader Ryan Mac in Smithtown, N.Y., summed up the NFC East best: "As a diehard Giants fan and season ticket holder, I can't tell you how much of an emotional roller coaster this season has been (mostly for the worst). It's funny that the same can be said for our arch-rival Cowboys and (more recently) Eagles fans as well. We're all miserable. Therefore, I propose that Mara, Jones and Lurie all hold a press conference this week in which they unanimously announce that they have decided to nominate the Redskins as the NFC East division winner and playoff representative this year. The Redskins fanbase would be extatic to have a home playoff game, and the Giants, Eagles, and 'Boys fanbase and media won't have to talk ourselves into how we'll beat a better Falcons team in the wild card game and live in a false reality for the next three weeks. Done and done."

Not as stupid as this OP, but boy doesn't Ryan Mac look like a piss poor fan now.

She's really kept herself fit through the winter.

I was in love with Maria Menounos in 10th grade when she was an anchor on Channel One News (which we had to watch every morning in Middle and High School). She and my hot, big breasted Spanish teacher were the main reasons I had to give up wearing sweat pants during puberty. That was a treacherous home room.

Good to see she still looks great despite the years.

What were the terms of the bet though? If it was Pats win and we get to see Slater in the bikini, well, I'm not sure we're the richer for the outcome (no homo).

They weren't a wild card team. (Says the guy who say people don't understand anything about sports). They won the division and played in the "wild card" round, which shouldn't be called the wild card round anymore, since division winners play. When there were 3 divisons, the #4 and #5 wild card teams would play a "play in" game.

The point was they played an extra game. I think you understood that, but you decided to take a shot at a weak comeback instead, which further made my case. Cheers

Archived