Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coming from a Giants fan.. thanks for beating us

Crestor

I'm tired of Eli and Coughlin and Reese. I sincerely thank the Redskins for winning yesterday. If I had it my way, the GIants would lose every game this year and cut eli/ fire coughlin/reese and draft Andrew Luck.

I was praying that the Redskins (a below average team no offense) would beat the Giants. All I have to say is thank you. :logo::logo::logo:

I was praying that the Redskins (a below average team no offense) would beat the Giants. All I have to say is thank you. :logo::logo::logo:

I was ok with everything you said up until this point. The Skins *WERE* a below average team.

In my best Cartman voice ...."Screw You"

Edit: I just saw where you were posting from and also want to say Thank you for your service. I need to be respectful of our troops, even if one is a giants fan. :pfft:

I'm tired of Eli and Coughlin and Reese. I sincerely thank the Redskins for winning yesterday. If I had it my way, the GIants would lose every game this year and cut eli/ fire coughlin/reese and draft Andrew Luck.

Do you plan on going to every team's message board and thanking them for beating the Giants (and insulting half of them in the process)?...

Will you come back and thank us next offseason when the 2-14 Giants still have Coughlin's as the coach and Eli's as the QB?

I hope so. You need to post more :yes:...

Do you plan on going to every team's message board and thanking them for beating the Giants (and insulting half of them in the process)?...

Will you come back and thank us next offseason when the 2-14 Giants still have Coughlin's as the coach and Eli's as the QB?

I hope so. You need to post more :yes:...

Mara didn't fire Coughlin this year because of the CBA.

You are a pathetic fan. As much as I would prefer Gruden or Cowher coaching this team next year (hell maybe even Spagnola), I would never cheer for my team to lose. The giants got exposed early this year as having an unsettled Oline (Diehl and Baas looked putrid), poor play from their safeties, and limited depth at WR, TE, CB, LB, and safety. Things may improve over the year as the rookies get experience and guys get healthy, but who knows.

The Redskins are not a below average team either, they look well-coached and prepared, I still saw a lot of high and inaccurate passes by Grossman (and a lot of great ones) and the offensive line needs some work so I would say they are at least average for now. Still, to say you wanted the Giants to lose is a joke. Go cheer for some other team. It's only the first week (at least I keep telling myself that).

No problem, hopefully we give you another whoopin later in the year - you guys had it coming, injury or no injury - and it's been a loong time since we last beat you guys.

But you have to do us a favor, and beat the Cowboys and Eagles.

Else all bets are off....

No problem, hopefully we give you another whoopin later in the year - you guys had it coming, injury or no injury.

But you have to do us a favor, and beat the Cowboys and Eagles.

Else all bets are off....

I want them to lose to those teams. too. I want Andrew Luck so bad.

You are a pathetic fan. As much as I would prefer Gruden or Cowher coaching this team next year (hell maybe even Spagnola), I would never cheer for my team to lose. The giants got exposed early this year as having an unsettled Oline (Diehl and Baas looked putrid), poor play from their safeties, and limited depth at WR, TE, CB, LB, and safety. Things may improve over the year as the rookies get experience and guys get healthy, but who knows.

The Redskins are not a below average team either, they look well-coached and prepared, I still saw a lot of high and inaccurate passes by Grossman (and a lot of great ones) and the offensive line needs some work so I would say they are at least average for now. Still, to say you wanted the Giants to lose is a joke. Go cheer for some other team. It's only the first week (at least I keep telling myself that).

I would have to agree with this post. I'm not into fans who want to "tank the season". I will admit, I thought Baas did MUCH better against Cofield (one-on-one) than I expected, but Diehl did look really bad.

I thought your assessment of the Skins was fair too, thanks. We don't get that much from opposing fans. I will say, I think you guys are thin, everyone just looked like they wore down and that's about the time the Skins began having consistent success. If you'd had Osi and Tuck to rotate, it would have been MUCH closer, if not a loss for us. Our OL couldn't seem to block anyone, run or pass.

I would have to agree with this post. I'm not into fans who want to "tank the season". I will admit, I thought Baas did MUCH better against Cofield (one-on-one) than I expected, but Diehl did look really bad.

I thought your assessment of the Skins was fair too, thanks. We don't get that much from opposing fans. I will say, I think you guys are thin, everyone just looked like they wore down and that's about the time the Skins began having consistent success. If you'd had Osi and Tuck to rotate, it would have been MUCH closer, if not a loss for us. Our OL couldn't seem to block anyone, run or pass.

Baas did alright against Cofield, but when it mattered (3rd and short, 4th and short) Cofield won. That rookie NT also played better against Baas than Cofield did. Mackenzie and Beatty also whiffed on some key blocks (Kerrigans Int, Orakpo's sack) but a few bad blocks here and there are expected. I was surprised that the offensive line played that poorly for both teams. Diehl has only ever looked comfortable at Left Tackle weirdly enough. He might not have a true position. He was an average RG, bad RT, average LT, and so far a bad LG. He is a lunchpail guy and great for depth but he doesn't dominate at any one thing or position IMO. He is almost too tall and light to be a guard and too short and unathletic to play tackle.

Baas did alright against Cofield, but when it mattered (3rd and short, 4th and short) Cofield won. That rookie NT also played better against Baas than Cofield did. Mackenzie and Beatty also whiffed on some key blocks (Kerrigans Int, Orakpo's sack) but a few bad blocks here and there are expected. I was surprised that the offensive line played that poorly for both teams. Diehl has only ever looked comfortable at Left Tackle weirdly enough. He might not have a true position. He was an average RG, bad RT, average LT, and so far a bad LG. He is a lunchpail guy and great for depth but he doesn't dominate at any one thing or position IMO. He is almost too tall and light to be a guard and too short and unathletic to play tackle.

It could be that it's a reflexion of the short off-season (no OTAs etc.). The OL is supposed to take more time to gel than most other units on the team. Hopefully it gets better for both of our teams as the year goes on. If the Skins don't win the division (and I don't believe they will, but I think they'll be 8-8, 9-7 with some luck), then I'd rather see the Giants win it than the Dallas or Philly.

I'm with you in hoping the Giants fire Coughlin. He's the biggest reason they've been as competitive as they have since 2003. Even when the Giants are supposed to be a bad team they somehow surprise and win 8-10 games, even their Super Bowl year, nobody expected them to beat ANY of those teams in the post season and pull off the biggest Super Bowl upset ever. They have an overrated mid level QB and still are in it every single season.

I'm sure that Jacksonville is happy they fired him, especially the owner who will likely sell the team to an owner in LA in a year or two because they can't sell tickets.

Apparently you, like your team, underestimates this new Redskins team. Lets hope others keep doing so as well.

Dr. Beeper "This must be a nice change from dreary old Manhattan"

Lacy Underalls - "Yes, I was tired of having fun all the time."

So many lines in that movie, so little time. Anyway OP thanks for your service in the tribal regions and please just come home safely when it is time.

lacyunderall.jpg

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 06:28 PM ----------

And just remember you don't have this to root for.....

tony-romo-smiling.jpg

wow.. and I thought only ES had the suck for Luck retards. I guess all teams have their share of retarded fans...thanks!

Your welcome. It is pretty sad though that as a fan you would not back your team even through a bad time. That is one thing that peeves me when fans turn fairweather when they are not happy. I mean look at the Redskins the last decade...nothing great but the true fans still stuck with them. At no time would I ever hope that my team loses out to get a better pick. Gotta play to win.

Archived