Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VICTORY! Redskins 291- Saints 284, AFN had two time limits posted time ended at 1AM Central European Time not Eastern .

nonniey

Who's jersey are you wearing, today?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who's jersey are you wearing, today?

• Cooley
    • Orakpo
    • Fletch
    • Hightower
    • Moss
    • Grossman
    • Kerrigan
    • Landry
    • A former player
    • Other

Thanks everyone. The Polling for week 2 is over earlier than I thought (Thought it was going till 1am Eastern actually it is 1 am Central Europe). Redskins won a razor finish 291-284. Now it's time to Crush the Cards (and watch it).

BTW The Saints had never been defeated on AFN Voting before they won every vote last year so thanks for putting them in their place (that said I bet AFN schedules their game anyway - it's a good match-up). One thing for sure they will be scheduling the Redskins!

Just Background the Saints fans won this vote everytime they participated last year. We're closer this year help us knock them off. I don't reaaly want to watch the Saints every week.

Hey all that voting for week 2 is now open. Last week we got screwed by some confusion at AFN, this week we'll win. So help us military Redskins Fans see next weeks game by clicking the link. Voting Ends Tuesday. Surely Redskins Nation is stronger that the Saints Fans?

Click the link, like it, then choose the Fans Choice option on the left..or hit the Facebook load box (Blue Box).

http://www.facebook.com/myAFN?sk=app...37676049649818#!/myAFN?sk=app_137676049649818

Or Google "MYAFN" hit the Fans Choice box at teh bottom of that page, like the link approve the app and reload the page to get the ballot.

Kansas City Chiefs @ Detroit Lions5%

Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers9%

Kansas City Chiefs @ Detroit Lions4%

Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers8%

Oakland Raiders @ Buffalo Bills10%

Green Bay Packers @ Carolina Panthers6%

Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans7%

Cleveland Browns @ Indianapolis Colts1%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Minnesota Vikings3%

Arizona Cardinals @ Washington Redskins18%

Chicago Bears @ New Orleans Saints18%

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New York Jets2%

Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers9%

San Diego Chargers @ New England Patriots11%

Cincinnati Bengals @ Denver Broncos2%

Houston Texans @ Miami Dolphins3%

Stiller fans are hard to fight off because they're like a ****roach infestation. They're everywhere. If the Steelers have 4-5 lean years many of them will dry up or wonder off to the next bandwagon. They've had the luxury of not moving to a new bandwagon for 20 years as they've only had 2-3 losing seasons in the last 20 years. I hope we get this for you and God bless you for your service.

Stiller fans are hard to fight off because they're like a ****roach infestation. They're everywhere. If the Steelers have 4-5 lean years many of them will dry up or wonder off to the next bandwagon. They've had the luxury of not moving to a new bandwagon for 20 years as they've only had 2-3 losing seasons in the last 20 years. I hope we get this for you and God bless you for your service.

Actually they (Steelers) are only 20 votes ahead. It is still early The Redskins have 6 votes to the Steelers 26 but is has only been two hours and the vote goes till Tuesday. Hopefully we can get a few more votes.

How the hell did the WASHINGTON DC Redskins and NEW YORK Giants get screwed on troops viewing this game overseas. Hi, they are the 2 symbolic 9/11 cities that these brave men and women are fighting over there for. FOR SHAME!!!!! I'm voting and making everyone I know vote this week, damnit.

We got to see the game here in Afghanistan. At first it was supposed to be the Detroit game for some reason but I emailed AFN asking them to change it and next time I checked the schedule it was changed to the Skins game. Don't know if the email had anything to do with it but I got to see the game so I was happy. Will vote though for the next game.

Wonder if they will change the vote site again this week like last week. We had it won then, oops. Lets start over.

Yeah I wish I had waited until this week too make this request of the board. The AFN bugs screwed our vote last week and turned out we didn't even need the vote (Showed the Game anyway). This week we do need the vote so thanks for your support, hopefully we can increase the amount of votes somehow - 37 so far while the leading team just has 52. (Looks like the fans of all teams are a bit fatigued)

Voted: Vote tally as of vote:

AFN Fan’s Choice has live high-flying, hard-hitting action of the NFL!

Each week, you pick the matchup you want to see every Sunday on AFN|sports.Voting begins every Sunday 7PM CET / Monday at 2AM JKT and closes each Wednesday at 1AM CET / 8AM JKT. You pick it — we play it! AFN Fan’s Choice, Where You Pick the Game!VOTE FOR WEEK 2 MATCHUPSVoting ends 09-14-2011 at 6am (GMT)

Kansas City Chiefs @ Detroit Lions

6%

Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers

13%

Oakland Raiders @ Buffalo Bills

15%

Green Bay Packers @ Carolina Panthers

5%

Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

4%

Cleveland Browns @ Indianapolis Colts

1%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Minnesota Vikings

4%

Arizona Cardinals @ Washington Redskins

11%

Chicago Bears @ New Orleans Saints

13%

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New York Jets

2%

Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers

12%

San Diego Chargers @ New England Patriots

9%

Cincinnati Bengals @ Denver Broncos

2%

Houston Texans @ Miami Dolphins

4%

Couldn't get the link to work......... Suggestions?

Yes an alternate method is to google MYAFN their link will take you to the Facebook Fans Choice Page' date=' like it, approve the app then back out to the Fans Choice page it will show the ballot.

BTW the Redskins are now leading.

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 03:50 PM ----------

Archived