Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VICTORY! Redskins 291- Saints 284, AFN had two time limits posted time ended at 1AM Central European Time not Eastern .

nonniey

Who's jersey are you wearing, today?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who's jersey are you wearing, today?

• Cooley
    • Orakpo
    • Fletch
    • Hightower
    • Moss
    • Grossman
    • Kerrigan
    • Landry
    • A former player
    • Other

Saints back up 220-222 uggggh.... we need a crapload of votes in a hurry to get a cushion. Everyone make sure to post on your twitter accts as well as your facebook pages. Send out a mass email to your email contacts! Only a total of 220 votes? that seems low to me. I know we got a lot more fans around then that!

Just looked at the cardinals message board and didnt see anything about this. Not sure if it was mentioned but we should check out our opponents message board each week and start a thread to get them to vote as well. I am up for the task if I know when the voting begins and ends each week. Let me know if I can help on that. My wife isnt really a football fan but was excited about the polling and asks everyday where we stand. She loves projects like this so we would have no problem signing up to our opponents boards, not to troll just to start a thread each week about the voting.

Just looked at the cardinals message board and didnt see anything about this. Not sure if it was mentioned but we should check out our opponents message board each week and start a thread to get them to vote as well. I am up for the task if I know when the voting begins and ends each week. Let me know if I can help on that. My wife isnt really a football fan but was excited about the polling and asks everyday where we stand. She loves projects like this so we would have no problem signing up to our opponents boards, not to troll just to start a thread each week about the voting.

Thanks I actually started a thread on one of the Boards but didn't have the post count to start on another. The Vote Starts at 1pm Every Sunday and Ends at 1am every Wednesday (You'll see the 6am GMT - London on the poll). My mom is actually going around the neighborhood friends houses to get them to vote (She is not computer savy).

So I guess you have to have a certain amount of post's to start a thread. Can get around that though. Just insert a statement about the Poll in one of their threads and ask the mods to pick up on it. Seems only resonable that they would so our troops can watch the game. I'm on it like a fat girl on a cupcake.

voted! 253-240

254-241. I gotta go to bed. Please some one could bump this up every now and then and keep control of any Saint counter attacks. Thanks to all of you who voted or tried to vote (ya think AFN could make it more complicated??) no matter what the final result.

254-241. I gotta go to bed. Please some one could bump this up every now and then and keep control of any Saint counter attacks. Thanks to all of you who voted or tried to vote (ya think AFN could make it more complicated??) no matter what the final result.

Mods can you sticky this?

Archived