Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VICTORY! Redskins 291- Saints 284, AFN had two time limits posted time ended at 1AM Central European Time not Eastern .

nonniey

Who's jersey are you wearing, today?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who's jersey are you wearing, today?

• Cooley
    • Orakpo
    • Fletch
    • Hightower
    • Moss
    • Grossman
    • Kerrigan
    • Landry
    • A former player
    • Other

Come on people WTF! Over 1800 views in this thread and barely over 250 votes. Is it really too much to ask for your vote? Remember who you are doing it for. The ones protecting us abroad. Be an American for God's sake and vote.

OP. I had my wife put a message on her FB account asking for votes. Wish I could do more to help.

Thanks everyone. The Polling for week 2 is over earlier than I thought (Thought it was going till 1am Eastern actually it is 1 am Central Europe). Redskins won a razor finish 291-284. Now it's time to Crush the Cards (and watch it).

BTW The Saints had never been defeated on AFN Voting before they won every vote last year so thanks for putting them in their place (that said I bet AFN schedules their game anyway - it's a good match-up). One thing for sure they will be scheduling the Redskins!

Grats! Well done Redskins nation! Were you able to watch the last game, and if so...what did you think?

Yes they showed the last game. AFN shows 4-6 games a week. The Fans can pick one and their staff pick the others. The Staff chose the Redskins Giants as one of their five. Thought the the game showed a massively improved team. Defense is on the way (I'm a bit wooried about Trent Williams though).

Impressive victory when you consider that we had to drag the minuscule Cardinals fanbase across the finish line against the currently successful Bears and Saints.

Hopefully, next week should be an easy win (MNF: Redskins at Cowpukes).

Next week is a Monday night game so the Redskins won't be involved in the vote (Only Sunday Afternoon games are fought over).

Archived