Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Fantasy Hockey League 2011-12 [Draft Complete - It's On!]

Springfield

Question is there a reason why they are 2 sets of forwards? lol otherwise i agree

Well, there were originally 9 forwards, so I scaled it back by 3. There were 5 defensemen so I scaled it back to 4. That way there are two sets of forwards and two sets of D, a utility and 2 goalies. I've never played fantasy hockey before so I didn't want to scale it back too much considering what was pre-selected for the league.

If you guys think we should have 3 forwards, 2 D, 1 utility and 1 goalie we can do that as well... or, we could just get rid of the utility as well.

And yes, utility is like a flex player. He has to be a forward or defense, no goalies.

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 12:16 PM ----------

Also, I present to you... trophies!!!

http://games.espn.go.com/fhl/trophylist?leagueId=6996&seasonId=2012&sort=1

Well, there were originally 9 forwards, so I scaled it back by 3. There were 5 defensemen so I scaled it back to 4. That way there are two sets of forwards and two sets of D, a utility and 2 goalies. I've never played fantasy hockey before so I didn't want to scale it back too much considering what was pre-selected for the league.

If you guys think we should have 3 forwards, 2 D, 1 utility and 1 goalie we can do that as well... or, we could just get rid of the utility as well.

And yes, utility is like a flex player. He has to be a forward or defense, no goalies.

No I say leave it 6,4,1,2, and 5 on the bench. The other idea is too small a team and would be too easy. Big roster means you have to work harder for sleepers and hope for a little luck.

Love the trophies. I think everyone should make the deal that whichever you awarded you have to put in your sig until the next hockey season.

So, one cool thing I noticed as I was checking everything out..

You don't have to set your line up every day. You can set it for days in advance. Pretty cool.

This should be lots of fun. Still sucks that Brave...93 was stuck at a game of squash and couldn't get there in time to select Ovechkin with the number 1 overall pick. I guess Sedin will have to do for you pal.

Archived