Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Columbine: More than 2 shooters?

LeesburgSkinFan

Recently watched a film entitled "The Columbine Cause" by Evan Long. The vast majority of the movie doesn't delve into the "cause" of the Columbine shootings at all. Instead, it's a painstaking dissection of the official report on the incident. Specifically, Long cites & quotes witness after witness who state there were more than 2 people involved in the shooting inside and outside the school on that day. Several witnesses specifically named shooters other than Klebold and Harris. Other witnesses spoke of hearing gunfire long after Klebold and Harris were already dead. Still others spoke of seeing someone other Klebold & Harris lobbing explosives onto the school roof. Others describe shooters wearing fatigues - similar to those worn by 3 guys who were detained outside the school and claimed to have come to the school after they heard radio reports about it - when none had yet been broadcast. Others spoke of seeing shooters and bodies in places that Klebold and Harris supposedly never went during their rampage. And on and on and on.

The last 15 minutes or so of the film go off the rails as he tries to figure out a cause. I'm not concerned with that portion. Of more interest to me is the idea that there were more than 2 shooters. What do you think? Possible?

Of course it is possible. But sometimes people think they see things they don't or don't see things they should.

I finally caught the game show last night about hiding 100k. They had it.

But anyway, the women at the cupcake shop had no idea that he still had the briefcase. They remembered the faces but no other details.

How does that witness know they were dead ? Are they sure it was a sound of gunfire ? Ehh...

I think it was the left wing conspiracy to drum up opinion against guns so they can take them from us.

Then, they'll be in control of our lives. We will be slaves to them through mind control. They will hook us up to machines that simulate sex with Cindy Margolis 24/7 and keep us well fed so they can own us.

Which is why I vote Democrat.

The things from that incident that stick out in my mind even today:

The incredibly slow police response. The last shots fired were 12:08PM when those guys killed themselves and the first police in the school were 1:09PM with all of the students not cleared of the school until 3:30PM. R U kidding me?

One of the killers was taking Luvox which has side effects like depression, suicidal thoughts and agitation.

The controversy over the girl Cassie Bernall who supposedly was killed after be asked if she was a Christian. Great story, but never happened.

How when kids are crazy they always bring out the same ol’ chestnuts like violent video games and rock music to explain their behavior.

Anytime there is a chaotic incident, you get conflicting testimony and memories. Some of them are honest mistakes, some of them are misinterpretations of something else, some of them are delusions, and some of them are flat out lies.

If you take any one witnesses' memories as gospel truth, you will be burned bad.

Going out on a limb here, a third shooter would almost certainly have been a student and - hence - identified by other students. Even in large high schools, you may not know everyone's name, but you know a person as a "That weird guy in the Iron Maiden shirt who sits near Stacy third period."

As others have said, generally speaking, the least accurate evidence is usually "eyewitness" testimony.

Going out on a limb here' date=' a third shooter would almost certainly have been a student and - hence - identified by other students. Even in large high schools, you may not know everyone's name, but you know a person as a "That weird guy in the Iron Maiden shirt who sits near Stacy third period."

As others have said, generally speaking, the least accurate evidence is usually "eyewitness" testimony.[/quote']

Well that's what's weird about this one. The students DO actually name another student. Numerous times actually. But the name is redacted in the official reports.

The controversy over the girl Cassie Bernall who supposedly was killed after be asked if she was a Christian. Great story, but never happened.

That girl wrote a book about it. One of the guys put a gun to her head and asked her if she believed in God, she said yes and he left her alone.

That girl wrote a book about it. One of the guys put a gun to her head and asked her if she believed in God, she said yes and he left her alone.

The pulled-the-trigger vs. didn't-pull-the-trigger bit definitely makes them two different stories.

I, too, had heard the pulled-the-trigger version and then heard that it was untrue.

Well that's what's weird about this one. The students DO actually name another student. Numerous times actually. But the name is redacted in the official reports.

I'm guessing that is because the authorities investigated, found the kid wasn't involved, and wanted to spare him from being dragged into cloud-cuckoo conspiracy land for the rest of his life. :whoknows:

The book was written by Cassie Bernall's mother, though the incident probably happened with another girl who answered "No" and then "Yes" because she was panicking. That second girl had been wounded previously and for some reason, Harris didn't kill her. The were rather erratic about who they shot and who they didn't shoot.

I honestly don't think anyone knows what happened and who said what to whom.

---------- Post added August-25th-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

I'm guessing that is because the authorities investigated, found the kid wasn't involved, and wanted to spare him from being dragged into cloud-cuckoo conspiracy land for the rest of his life. :whoknows:

There's an entire page of theories on Wikipedia and apparently some sites suggest up to 7 shooters, including adults.

They were taken down by the mystery 3rd shooter on the roof.... sure, sure, just a maintenance guy... or maybe his name is Keszer Soze?

I trust that other's have looked into this and other folks not directly affiliated with the incident have concluded that this third shooter hasn't been getting away with murder all this time. I see that further pouring fire onto the conspiracy is that two students were murdered and apprantly one of them was able to identify the third shooter and allegedly it was the "trench coat mafia" who took out the witness who could identify the third shooter.

Archived