Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins = Extreme Mess

P90Xpert

This thread isn't very much like to express and convey my opinions to others, as do most, but I find fulfillment I receive for this thread.

I joined extremeskins back in 2004 and board a few times a month until early 2006. I can't remember exactly when the th i s turned straight spiral, I do remember a t some point during the end of the M E ra here in and verbal attacks.

I rejoined this boa rd a few m onths back after checking in from is lame, it's lousy, its unprofessional.

going to come under such scrutiny and hostility that they feel the need to basically apologize for feeling the way they do? They know that instead of discussion they will get insulted and if the thread gets heated enough they could get banned from the board because the MODS believe them to be inciting a riot on purpose.

I will never . I had a nof friends of mine of the reasons I 've we all got a hugen am e very candidly that this guy had MB was a scapegoat for a D AND THE SOB THAT WISHED FOR MB'S DEATH HAD NO PUNISHMENT GIVEN. Later I had another friend of mind be banned for no apparent reason and the same guy that banned him banned me. Who was it? TK

I don't know what including myself, thought he as I have said my peace and will take my opinions elsewhere.if I don't I won't be back...ever. There re makes sense to you I invite you to check them out.

Childish, but fun...

:cry::cry: Wahhhhhhhh......

You won't be missed, bro

The only thing you "contributed" in this post was incessant complaining. Take your skirt off. It's a frickin message board for God's sake. Get a life...for REAL. It's people like yourself that make an online community LAME.

I whole-heartedly agree with the poster!!! Ever since this board basically became "employees" of the Skins it has become one of the worst team forums on the net. Most of the replies did nothing but prove your point about the juvenile name callings and such!!! It all boils down to the MODS have way too much power and I believe it goes to their heads! Half of you take up for said MODS and label them as cool and witty and you know absolutely nothing about them besides what they post on this board! Sad really!! One should be able to say what he wants in a discussion board w/o the fear of getting banned for said comments!!! I too have been banned for a pretty petty reason! If you are one of the MODS "favorites" you can basically bash another poster w/ very little if any reprocussions. Then if you respond in kind you will be banned w/o hesitation. Look folks this is not the only Skins forum on the web. ES USED to be the best but now sorry to say it is one of the worst so far as censorship goes!! Dan knew what he was doing when he "took over" this forum! He can now mold the views and news coming out of Redskins park! Dont know if I'll get banned for this post and at this point could care less! However, if I do I will promise to NEVER come back to this board and will make it my mission to expose the truths about ES on every social media outlet I can! GO SKINS!!!!

POINT PROVEN WITH THIS POST!!! Is this a kids forum or for adults cuz at times I cant really tell!!

---------- Post added August-25th-2011 at 09:30 AM ----------

Its funny how the MODS seem to think its acceptable to talk down to posters with whom they dont agree with!! We should all have the ability to BAN them for their words as well!!

POINT PROVEN WITH THIS POST!!! Is this a kids forum or for adults cuz at times I cant really tell!!

Its funny how the MODS seem to think its acceptable to talk down to posters with whom they dont agree with!! We should all have the ability to BAN them for their words as well!!

Are you new to the internet?

The problem with "Opinion" Message Boards is that people always feel obligated to share their own opinions. This angers me to no end. I don't come here for your opinion, if I wanted your opinion I'd ask for it.

I post here so that you can benefit from my insight and wisdom, and you should ALL be amazed that I can make such brilliant observations.

great-powerful-oz_144x144.jpg

Bring me the keyboard of the OP!

PS - I have brain control over you. You'd be wise not to differ with me, or I'll lay eggs in your brain. I release you. :cool:

I don't get the argument by anyone that the mods here are power hungry douchebags that think they are all big and bad on the internet, getting a hard on off of having a gun to your head. I don't see it. I actually like the mods here, and i think compared to other boards that I'm a member of (ar-15forums, saiga-12, thefiringline, vagunforums, dogforums, ultimate-guitar, and a few others) they are exceptionally fun to communicate with and share a forum with (as are most of out members here). Some of those are just abysmal and terribly run. I'd say based off those, ES is light years ahead of the rest. I've seen some power hungry control freak mods out there, as im sure most of us have, and TK is certainly not one of them...nor is any of the staff here.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Any message board is going to have its share of offensive comments, disagreements, ignorance and nastiness. The anonymous nature gives rise to cowards and the troubled. I have seen remarks i find distasteful, racist and even cruel. I ignore them. That is what you have to do in order to get the enjoyment from the many good aspects of this site. My advice is to develop a thick skin (I know it can be tough). Check in from time to time -

PEACE

The problem with "Opinion" Message Boards is that people always feel obligated to share their own opinions. This angers me to no end. I don't come here for your opinion, if I wanted your opinion I'd ask for it.

I post here so that you can benefit from my insight and wisdom, and you should ALL be amazed that I can make such brilliant observations.

great-powerful-oz_144x144.jpg

Bring me the keyboard of the OP!

PS - I have brain control over you. You'd be wise not to differ with me, or I'll lay eggs in your brain. I release you. :cool:

Now that's a post of a different color. :bunny:

ninja ahead

WE just funny you man

minsupinguinos-1.gif

Archived