Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins = Extreme Mess

P90Xpert

This thread is way off topic.

So how about those nazi MODS, eh? I mean seriously, those guys are so high and mighty sometimes. And they smell like burnt cheese. One time my sig was a little bit over the size limit and one of the mods (I think it was Jumbo because he had shown that he didn't like me because he said something mean once to me but not to the other guy I was arguing with who was totally being worse than me) came to my house at night and pooped on the hood of my car. I mean seriously. That's just immature. I'm so going to threaten to leave this place and then keep posting and checking back in surreptitiously.

Down with the mods and their "rules". Amirite?

So how about those nazi MODS, eh? I mean seriously, those guys are so high and mighty sometimes. And they smell like burnt cheese. One time my sig was a little bit over the size limit and one of the mods (I think it was Jumbo because he had shown that he didn't like me because he said something mean once to me but not to the other guy I was arguing with who was totally being worse than me) came to my house at night and pooped on the hood of my car. I mean seriously. That's just immature. I'm so going to threaten to leave this place and then keep posting and checking back in surreptitiously.

Down with the mods and their "rules". Amirite?

Actually, that's just how Jumbo says that he likes you

(I think it was Jumbo because he had shown that he didn't like me because he said something mean once to me but not to the other guy I was arguing with who was totally being worse than me) came to my house at night and pooped on the hood of my car. I mean seriously.

. Amirite?

Useless without pics.

So how about those nazi MODS, eh? I mean seriously, those guys ...

Das ExtremeSkinz ist nicht für gerfingerpokin ünd mitten grabben. Der operation ich der dumbköppen ist verbotten! Ich ussen mit der machine ist blowen fusen mit spitzensparken! Das rubbernekkin ünd sightseerin keepen der hands im der pockets mitt!

Das ExtremeSkinz ist nicht für gerfingerpokin ünd mitten grabben. Der operation ich der dumbköppen ist verbotten! Ich ussen mit der machine ist blowen fusen mit spitzensparken! Das rubbernekkin ünd sightseerin keepen der hands im der pockets mitt!

I never knew you spoke French...................... amazing.

Archived