Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Current Redskins that attended your Alma Mater (or favorite college team)

Pelado

Don't forget Will Montgomery too.

Tim Hightower and Eric McBride - University of Richmond :)

---------- Post added August-23rd-2011 at 06:29 PM ----------

You went to Longwood? I grew up in Farmville. My Mom, Grandma, and Aunt all went to Longwood and my little brother just started there this year.

Longwoood, then College now University, Class of 1988..

No current Redskins, but as an alum of Shippensburg University I went to school with Falcons pro-bowl wide receiver Brent Grimes who, according to his wikipedia page, is one of the best CBs in the league!!! Also, John Kuhn (of the world champion GB Packers) was the star RB at Ship while I was there! There's only 4 ever so I may as well list the other two:

Rob Davis - center for the packers for 11 years, and Ron Johnson who played in a whole 3 games for the Eagles back in 2003.

Red Raider Pride!

Hi all, Not a current Redskin... But.

Good ol' "Stink" Mark Schlereth went to my High School in Anchorage, AK (graduated years before me). He used to work out in my gym in the off-season, and would work out with whoever was lifting at the time... Really good dude.

He's the reason that I got into the 'Skins, which is one of the reasons I went to college in DC (G'Town), which is the reason that I got my job, which is one of the reasons I met my wife. Pretty crazy that one guy had that much influence on my life :)

well I'm a Univ of Idaho Alum..GO VANDALS!! So I guess that leaves me w/ Reggie Jones (we previously had FB Eddie Williams who is now w/ the Bears)

However, my family is originally from Nebraska, and I'm a 4th generation Cornhusker fan- I've got 4 to pick from this year :) I'd say its a tie between Carriker and the rookie Helu. Plus, Carriker went to my highschool (albeit a few years after me)

Lorenzo Alexander - UC Berkeley. There's a great picture of him nerding out, wearing a "Berkelium" element/periodic chart t-shirt on his Facebook page.

shout-out to former Redskin Andre Carter, who also went to Berkeley. Other NFL-ers from Berkeley I wish were Skins: DeSean Jackson, Jahvid Best, Marshawn Lynch, and Aaron Rodgers.

Go Bears!

;)

Archived