Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Sports: Reasons Every Team Can Win The SB (except the Redskins)

81+83+84=Posse

OJ Atogwe

Stephen Bowen

Chris Chester

Donte Stallworth

Jabar Gafney

Josh Wilson

Sean Locklear

Barry Cofield

Kellen Clemens

Shayne Graham

Keyaron Fox

Tim Hightower

Sav Rocca

We added a lot of veterans.

Come now, sir. That's not what these guys meant. When they say "veterans", they mean old, over-the-hill players, like we've signed before. Which is patently false. Philly added a bunch of 30 year old and over players who are projected for starting roles.

The majority of guys who we added through free agency that will start are under 30 and heading into the prime of the career, rather than the downside of their career. Of the guys we added who are 30 or older, only O.J Atogwe will see any significant playing time.

These guys have no clue what's they're talking about. They heard "Donte Stallworth" and jumped to conclusions, like everyone else.

These guys have no clue what's they're talking about. They heard "Donte Stallworth" and jumped to conclusions, like everyone else.

Ding! The talking heads are like the automated D.J. machine from The Simpsons (the elephant "Stampy" episode) "Those clowns in Washington did it again...what a bunch of clowns." One thing is for sure early on in the season, there is certainly no shortage of material to get us riled up as a fanbase.

Come now, sir. That's not what these guys meant. When they say "veterans", they mean old, over-the-hill players, like we've signed before. Which is patently false. Philly added a bunch of 30 year old and over players who are projected for starting roles.

The majority of guys who we added through free agency that will start are under 30 and heading into the prime of the career, rather than the downside of their career. Of the guys we added who are 30 or older, only O.J Atogwe will see any significant playing time.

That is quite clearly NOT what the article meant. The article mentions the Giants inactivity while the Eagles and Skins signed a lot of veterans. Which we did. There's nothing about how old they are or anything of that nature at all.

I saw wateva!!!! These are same clowns that anoint dallass as SB favorites every year. Even when you beat a "better" team they won't give us the credit. They'll tell you the 50 million things the other team did or didn't do that allowed the game to slip away. If you're a true fan than you already know we're headed in the right direction. We just gotta win to live down the "Danny boy reckless spender bad personnel persona that we've earned over the last decade.

OJ Atogwe

Stephen Bowen

Chris Chester

Donte Stallworth

Jabar Gafney

Josh Wilson

Sean Locklear

Barry Cofield

Kellen Clemens

Shayne Graham

Keyaron Fox

Tim Hightower

Sav Rocca

We added a lot of veterans.

We got rid of a lot of veterans as well

Albert Haynesworth

Casey Rabach

Donovan McNabb

Chris Wilson

Clinton Portis

Shayne Graham (Already Cut)

Vonnie Holliday

Maake Kemoeatu

Derrick Dockery

Mike Williams

Carlos Rogers

Josh Bidwell

Stephon Heyer

Joey Galloway

That is just off the top of my head, and is ignoring the fact that camp is still going on with the possibility of many other cuts. Yes we signed some veterans, but on the whole we got much younger.

First of all after watching the iggles get destroyed earlier by a team we beat (yeah it's preseason but we still outplayed the Steelers 1st string through the rest) I have no problem believing this article is a complete crock. Second of all as many of you have said these are the same clowns that pull for the cowpies to win the SB every year. Not just predict, they literally root for them. Third of all, I say we all just enjoy it. Let the haters clown all they want. At this point the media is basically irrelevant. We could win 3 straight SBs and they would still have something to say. It makes me sick. This is exactly why I stopped getting my information from PFT and just pick it up here because Florio and Rosenthal never cease to have some kinda smart a** thing to say about us. It only makes the craving for a championship that much stronger. I literally have dreams about the day I can respond to any hatespeech with...shut up, super bowl.

This is not a Super Bowl team. We are a very young team that is maybe even a year or two away from even competing. People can turn this into a media hates the skins session all they want but it's okay to say that this year and maybe next years just wont be our year. I do enjoy watching what the front office and the Shanahans are doing to assemble a team. It's been years since I've seen stuff like this.

Archived