Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Sports: Reasons Every Team Can Win The SB (except the Redskins)

81+83+84=Posse

Sorry if this has been posted, didn't see it.

The article lists a reason each team can win the SB, but when it gets to the Redskins, it says

Washington Redskins: Because, umm, John Beck’s the man?

Sorry, ‘Skins fans, but this one’s really hard. Maybe the Eagles’ locker room implodes? Maybe the Giants fail to protect Eli Manning? Perhaps the Cowboys lay another egg this season? Look at the bright side: Andrew Luck would look awfully good in that Washington uniform. Be sure to DVR all those Saturday Stanford games this season.

Odds: 100-1

So you are telling me the Bengals, Panthers, 49ers etc have better reason to hope than The Redskins?

Full article

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/reasons-every-NFL-team-can-win-super-bowl-081611

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlyrTxwz8Tiu9FtFEhAOy7J4JuLrnIku4vN4VoNdO-UlPMC7Vd

What the **** ever. I don't think we're going to the Super Bowl, but to say we're the worst team in the NFL is a load of bull. I don't understand this hostility towards the 'Skins. Is it because of Snyder? Is it because of our nickname? Is it because we're the "anti-Cowboys?"

I love it. We Suck! Hurrah for getting dumped on! No respect! Yes!

last I checked Skins do their best being the underdog.

Remember when we had to play Eagles and Cowboys back to back and they kept doubting us that we wouldn't be able to win back to back road division games

It took ten years for the Redskins to relearn something that every Skins fan from the 80s always knew, that the offensive line is more important than who is playing quarterback. It seems like we are learning it at the same time that all of the other teams in our division are forgetting it. Forget the flashy wideouts, the running backs and the star QB, the Redskins I knew went to the Superbowl with four different quarterbacks and freaking Timmy Smith set the Superbowl rushing record. If our line stays healthy, we are going to be a much better team than we are getting credit for and everyone else will wonder why.

i usually stay pretty neutral on the media hatred because since im a fan i take it more to heart, but to give the bengals a better reason to win it then they can us? i dont know maybe hes factoring in our division but the bengals dont have an easy division either

I remember reading a similar article last year and the same kind of responses came. People would post "haters gonna hate" or "good, let them sleep on us". Problem is, they're usually right about us.

That said, I DO think we're going in the right direction... but man, I said that in the past too...

Archived