Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Post: Texas Governer Rick Perry running for President in 2012

thebluefood

still doesn't have any grades or papers out....till then I can go with he is highly educated with a dad that is a alumni and a member of a group subject to help from affirmative action.

one of his fellow professors is less than complimentary of his abilities....should I believe him because of his position?

Who is that? Honest question.

Eventhough Obama nor Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bachman, Cain, etc haven't relased theirs, Harvard has confirmed that he graduated Magna Cum Laude (Top 10 percent of his class) when he graduated. Something Rick Perry and the rest of the GOP can't come close to topping. Like I said. Affirmative Action and unqualified. The better man deserves the job right?

The better man deserves the job right?

Certainly, but grades nor honors make the better man to me....if it did we could simply do away with those pesky elections

Interesting concept though...does my kids scoring in the top 2% academically make them the better person than the other 98%?

What does my high IQ score entitle me to?

"Evolution. It is a theory. It's got some holes" :ols: :ols: :ols:

When asked why he thought social security was "unconstitutional" he responded, "I have a full mouth." :ols: :ols:

He seemed to have a rough day on the trail today.

Also, a crazy Ron Paul supporter is putting ads in Austin mags asking "have you had sex with Perry?" good old Ron Paul folks.

Certainly, but grades nor honors make the better man to me....if it did we could simply do away with those pesky elections

Interesting concept though...does my kids scoring in the top 2% academically make them the better person than the other 98%?

What does my high IQ score entitle me to?

That goes against every argument those on the right have presented. Especially when it come to SAT scores and college admissions, and overall cognitive abilities.

That goes against every argument those on the right have presented. Especially when it come to SAT scores and college admissions, and overall cognitive abilities.

?...college admissions have what to do with electing POTUS?

Is Perry running for Chancellor too?:pfft:

Duckus he's ****ed me over....does that count?:ols:

Well that's what you get for following him into the barn, in those wet clothes.

Now that ya mention it has anybody interviewed the livestock?

add

Watch it Frisco,I can hit a moving target :ols:

add

gloom,despair and more agony

regulatory%20boom.jpg

A serious question for small government conservatives -

What is your stance on RIck Perry's executive order in 2007 that attempted (but failed) to require young girls to have an HPV vaccination called GARDASIL. He defended this decision for 4 years. Until 48 hours after entering the Presidential race. Then he said - "I didn't do my research well enough."

Umm, you attempted to make the government force young women to take an HPV vaccination and you didn't research it well enough . . . . and you didn't even admit that for 4 years.

Fascinating enough, in 2007 his ex-chief of staff Mike Toomey just happpppened to be the lobbyist for Merck which just also happens to be the pharmaceutical company that creates GARDASIL. And even more amazing, that company just happppppenend to give Rick Perry's campaign contributions.

I don't have a problem with his taking credit for Texas' success. Whether the situation there is actually good or not might be in question, but he's at the helm and deserves the credit. Just as Clinton deserves credit for the post Bush I boom in the 90s.

My beef is, as usual, with his religious beliefs. I don't want anyone in office who puts faith in their God above the US Constitution. At 1:14 he says that the only thing he loves more than this country is Christ. Which is perfectly fine, and his prerogative as an individual. But as the leader of this country, I don't think its appropriate

What is inappropriate is that the event was nothing more than a political rally.

The American Family Association (a hate group who also happened to be a sponsor of the event :mad:) emailed everyone who registered for The Response yesterday asking people to join a voter mobilization organization - their goal is get 5 million new Christian voters.

The entire purpose was to data mine - then move that data into voter mobilization. It had absolutely nothing to do with a day of prayer. It was BS, as everyone in Texas who was already paying attention knew.

A serious question for small government conservatives -

What is your stance on RIck Perry's executive order in 2007 that attempted (but failed) to require young girls to have an HPV vaccination called GARDASIL. He defended this decision for 4 years. Until 48 hours after entering the Presidential race. Then he said - "I didn't do my research well enough."

Umm, you attempted to make the government force young women to take an HPV vaccination and you didn't research it well enough . . . . and you didn't even admit that for 4 years.

Fascinating enough, in 2007 his ex-chief of staff Mike Toomey just happpppened to be the lobbyist for Merck which just also happens to be the pharmaceutical company that creates GARDASIL. And even more amazing, that company just happppppenend to give Rick Perry's campaign contributions.

What is inappropriate is that the event was nothing more than a political rally.

The American Family Association (a hate group who also happened to be a sponsor of the event :mad:) emailed everyone who registered for The Response yesterday asking people to join a voter mobilization organization - their goal is get 5 million new Christian voters.

The entire purpose was to data mine - then move that data into voter mobilization. It had absolutely nothing to do with a day of prayer. It was BS, as everyone in Texas who was already paying attention knew.

I just saw this question.

I don't like it one bit. It isn't what I want out of a chief executive. This is one of the reasons I'm still considering my options.

I just saw this question.

I don't like it one bit. It isn't what I want out of a chief executive. This is one of the reasons I'm still considering my options.

Pretty sure we had a thread on it.....It pissed me and plenty of others here off (and we made it rather plain to him :evilg:)

All the more reason to reduce govt and their influence on healthcare choices, I would certainly prefer a better viable option than him.

Pretty sure we had a thread on it.....It pissed me and plenty of others here off (and we made it rather plain to him :evilg:)

All the more reason to reduce govt and their influence on healthcare choices, I would certainly prefer a better viable option than him.

I would literally vote for you and Klmer17 as a GOP ticket before any other offerings from the right at this point. Why don't you guys run?

I would likewise love a DjTj/Predicto ticket. :)

Or a Hubbs/Techboy ticket.

I would literally vote for you and Klmer17 as a GOP ticket before any other offerings from the right at this point. Why don't you guys run?

I would likewise love a DjTj/Predicto ticket. :)

Pretty sure that a prochoice guy who opposes the death penalty with a collection of late 70s early 80s punk albums wont have much chance sitting in living rooms in Iowa with evangalists.

by Jumbo

I would likewise love a DjTj/Predicto ticket.

My ego is much too big to run second fiddle to anyone, much less that incompetent kitten-murdering idealogue Djtj.

(I'm in primary mode already.)

Archived