Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What ex-Redskin do you follow around the league?

justice98

That you might check the boxscore or the blogs to how they're doing or you feel good their having success on another team? We all know there's guys you give the stinkeye to, like Brandon Lloyd, and Haynesworth will be another one.

I think Jeremy Jarmon might be one of those guys. To see if he becomes the player in Denver that we thought he had potential to be here.

Patrick Ramsey was a guy I always thought got a raw deal and I'm always happy when somebody picks him up.

I think Jeremy Jarmon might be one of those guys. To see if he becomes the player in Denver that we thought he had potential to be here.

Same here for Jarmon. I think he was a nice find for Fox. They've made some solid moves on defense and Von Miller could be a special player too. I expect good things from him and thought he was worth more than just Gaffney in a player for player trade.

walt harris and brandon lloyd have both infuriated me.

of all the new departures, i probably speak for the group when i say that i wouldnt mind seeing Andre Carter get 2 or 3 sacks this year in what will surely be a limited role.

I stopped doing that when the last of the Monks, Rypiens, and Mitchells retired. I really don't care where any of the last 20 years' worth of Skins end up as none have made much of an impression on me.

I still take notice every now and then when I see that a guy like Greg Manusky on the sidelines as a coach.

Once off the Redskins I have no interest in how their career's go good or bad.

+1. I don't follow any of them. I've never understood a Redskins fan wanted a former player that played bad for us (Campbell for instance) wanting them to play good. That's like a kick in the chicklets. Now, if a player played good here (Bailey, Portis, Carter) and wish them well.

I pay attention to all the games being played and I take a little time to see how all the ex-Skins do. Some I root for, some I root against. It all depends. I was happy to see Jason Campbell off the team but I've always respected him personally so I root for him. There aren't many in the root against category but Albert Haynesworth is definitely a member. I can stand lack of talent. I can't stand lack of effort.

Archived