Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NOW WITH BECKGRUBER pg 3 New Qb Controversy T Shirts

rd421

Nice...

So right off the bat.... we are calling Rex "Sonny" and John "Billy," or am I reading into this too much? lol

Bumper stickers still to come?

I was hoping for Rex someone would come out with BNG shirts that said "The F*** it I'm going deep Crew." Tailgates, parties, songs, the whole nine!

So I thought you guys would like these a little throwback a liitle newschool.

[ATTACH]45549[/ATTACH]
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h303/rd421/360667a6.jpg

You can get them at www.sonofwashington.spreadshirt.com

They have some other cool one too

ps

TK approved this thread

Money, meet toilet.

Honestly, I never want any Redskins gear with john beck or rexy on it. Ever. Never ever.

Hmm, i'm glad my cheerios didn't taste like piss this morning.

These are great rd. Good luck with the sales.

Haha gotta do what you can when the milk runs out.

I like some of the other shirts, I just don't see why anyone would want a shirt with John Beck or Rex Grossman. Not trying to be a hater, just my opinion.

Hog of fame T is nice....

Awesome man no one bought it last year maybe 2?

Just so everyone knows Im not really making any money on these, all but a few bucks goes to my supplier. It's just alot of fun to see people enjoy my designs. Hope you guys like them!

Look at super bowl winning teams--never a qb battle. Until this team brings in a franchise player at the quarterback position it will continue to lack the leadership and skill needed to reach our super bowl expectations

1972 Griese vs. Morral in the playoffs.......

1987 - Doug vs Jay??? NFL Network even rated this as one of the top 10 QB controveries of all time (...and they left Billy and Sonny off the list).

They had it at number #7.........

1972 Griese vs. Morral in the playoffs.......

1987 - Doug vs Jay??? NFL Network even rated this as one of the top 10 QB controveries of all time (...and they left Billy and Sonny off the list).

They had it at number #7.........

Thank you, I was thinking the same thing. Also add the 1988 and 1989 niners among many others. The fact is that the winning teams make it so that even guys like Joe Montana have to stay on point or lose his job. Why do you think the Pats keep drafting QB's even with Brady. Why did the Packers draft Rodgers when they had Favre? Nobody is guaranteed a starting job let alone a roster spot is the mentality that breeds the type of competition that translates into wins.

I like some of the other shirts, I just don't see why anyone would want a shirt with John Beck or Rex Grossman. Not trying to be a hater, just my opinion.

Then you certainly couldn't find any reason to wear a Redskin QB Jersey that played over the last 2 decades of QB Carousel.

What you need to do RD is make some bumper stickers.

What I really want is beck to become this pro-bowl QB so we can all ride the mullet haircuts. I don't know why he cut that thing off, it was awesome.....lol

Thank you, I was thinking the same thing. Also add the 1988 and 1989 niners among many others. The fact is that the winning teams make it so that even guys like Joe Montana have to stay on point or lose his job. Why do you think the Pats keep drafting QB's even with Brady. Why did the Packers draft Rodgers when they had Favre? Nobody is guaranteed a starting job let alone a roster spot is the mentality that breeds the type of competition that translates into wins.

The packers brought in Rodgers because they have a good scouting department that found the future super bowl winning franchise quarterback. Our scouting department has produced Patrick Ramsey, Jason Campbell, Colt Brennan. Andrew Luck next year? ....Hopefully

The packers brought in Rodgers because they have a good scouting department that found the future super bowl winning franchise quarterback. Our scouting department has produced Patrick Ramsey, Jason Campbell, Colt Brennan. Andrew Luck next year? ....Hopefully

You mean our PAST scouting department. Vinny's gone, remember?

Id hold off on the mass production of the Beck style.....check out the ES poll Rex has a 3 to 1 edge ...maybe you can charge more for the Beck because its a rare special order item :)

Ps I like the idea.

Of course that poll did not ask who you liked better, it asked who you thought would be the starter on opening day. Not quite the same thing.

Archived