Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training camp tweets 8/3/11 **Updated** Beck changes number to 12 Kelly to 14

c4man5282

I looked and didn't see this posted yet, if a double post, sorry:

AaronJBrowning Aaron J. Browning

by Mr_Henson51

@Mr_Henson51 class act! signed so many autographs at camp for his fans! here are some pics from camp including #Henson http://bit.ly/nWgTLp

Link for some cool pics at: http://ajbrowning.zenfolio.com/p11057330/slideshow

thats first pic is just sick... LL30 needs to get back out there and dominate

He's not a citizen, so when he was with the Eagles he had a visa as well. When the Eagles did not re-sign him, his visa was invalidated. And getting visas are a whole fun process.

And his middle name is Osama, I hear.

Complicating things.

He's not a citizen, so when he was with the Eagles he had a visa as well. When the Eagles did not re-sign him, his visa was invalidated. And getting visas are a whole fun process.

I guess I needed to put a smiley. I was thinking about a little league team that can't go to the little league world series because they are a security risk. I mean I know he's not a citizen and I know that he has a visa (I'd gather that the issue is that it has to be for work, not as a visitor).

For a guy that only did 17 reps at the combine Im surprised he is so strong. He must have that natural strength and much of it in his lower body like Phil Daniels.

Or something. Fantastic leverage? But I keep thinking about that. Giants always have a good D-Line and wanted him as much as we did. So I'm assuming the film showed he was stronger than 17 reps indicate.

Whatever it is, I'm glad we took him.

Cuz the difference is Beck will actually make the roster, so naturally he should get preference on number
Huh?

At this point, MK would definitely make the roster. From reports, he's been lighting it up.

HAHA !!

You're right, his ligaments are on fire !!

Lame is the people who think John Beck is a starting QB in the NFL. He can throw a deep ball as far as Chad Pennington...........which is 35 yards.

The whole meme is played. It's lame. Let it go. We all know there's a bunch of fans who don't like Beck. There's not much more you can say on it. We get it. But for the ton of us who are indifferent, this going on and on about it detracts from the threads. It's :beatdeadhorse:. Mike's gonna do what Mike does and no amount of moaning is going to change a damn thing. Meanwhile for us who're over it, we're trying to get some good four eleven on the Team/camp and this noise keeps interfering with the flow of the threads.

The whole meme is played. It's lame. Let it go. We all know there's a bunch of fans who don't like Beck. There's not much more you can say on it. We get it. But for the ton of us who are indifferent, this going on and on about it detracts from the threads. It's :beatdeadhorse:. Mike's gonna do what Mike does and no amount of moaning is going to change a damn thing. Meanwhile for us who're over it, we're trying to get some good four eleven on the Team/camp and this noise keeps interfering with the flow of the threads.

Relax......I'm in for the long haul. I don't really care who our QB is going to be to be honest. I see this team going in the right direction. getting some young hungry players. I'm also excited for Helu, which could very much put us in games to win it this year. Shanny has a gift of making running backs do work and Helu is the perfect fit for a Portis/Denver RB. I'm more excited this year to watch our RB play. However, this is a messageboard for opinion and I just think Rex gives us the best chance of winning this year. Tweets say Rex is doing better in camp, I don't think Beck is going to start. But if Rex starts playing bad, I think we will see Beck this season.

Archived